I need to unlock the FAL or a single shot gun in Battlefield.. I have a feeling I'll start thrashing when that happens.

So you are making excuses for why you aren't very good already? I only think I've used the FAL a handful of times to be honest, although I think its a good choice in BF because the maps can be open so you have some distance were accuracy is more important. I prefer tanks to be honest, its my favorite part of the game, I've been sent many a nasty message about 'cheating' while I am in a tank because they couldn't kill me lol.

I cannot do Battlefield. Just not a fan of tanks and all that stuff...

Dan I hope you plan on picking up Ghosts on PS4, because if I get a system it will be a PS4

So you are making excuses for why you aren't very good already? I only think I've used the FAL a handful of times to be honest, although I think its a good choice in BF because the maps can be open so you have some distance were accuracy is more important. I prefer tanks to be honest, its my favorite part of the game, I've been sent many a nasty message about 'cheating' while I am in a tank because they couldn't kill me lol.

I don't play the open world maps with planes and tanks and junk. Not for me at all. What I do enjoy, is either sniping or shooting while moving around the perimeter of a map, and most of the guns I've encountered in the game are simply too jumpy to accomplish that. I'm burst firing manually, so I may as well get a gun that isn't fully auto.

I cannot do Battlefield. Just not a fan of tanks and all that stuff...

Dan I hope you plan on picking up Ghosts on PS4, because if I get a system it will be a PS4

Team Deathmatch on BF3 does not include stupid tanks. Nor does Rush or a couple other gametypes. It's similar to some of the old CoD's in that light actually. They can be avoided.

I don't play the open world maps with planes and tanks and junk. Not for me at all. What I do enjoy, is either sniping or shooting while moving around the perimeter of a map, and most of the guns I've encountered in the game are simply too jumpy to accomplish that. I'm burst firing manually, so I may as well get a gun that isn't fully auto.

Team Deathmatch on BF3 does not include stupid tanks. Nor does Rush or a couple other gametypes. It's similar to some of the old CoD's in that light actually. They can be avoided.

Rush has Tanks and vehicles.

I tried playing the new COD's, but they are just so damn arcadey now. The original Modern Warfare is one of my favorite FPS's ever, but they killed the series for me with all of the kill excessive streaks and perks.

Also, NCAA 14 demo is out. This makes Jman a happy boy.

I haven't played BF (or 360 in general) in over a month - just haven't had time. I would make time, though, if we can get a squad of THPers together. I generally play engineer or Support

So you will be getting Ghosts?

I can't imagine I don't, however, I am really starting to prefer to gameplay of BF. Tanks are avoidable.

Rush has Tanks and vehicles.

I tried playing the new COD's, but they are just so damn arcadey now. The original Modern Warfare is one of my favorite FPS's ever, but they killed the series for me with all of the kill excessive streaks and perks.

Didn't realize that about rush.. I don't really know the gamemodes, just that I've been unintentionally dumped into a couple of gametypes without tanks.

I'm slowly losing interest in them as well. I think my favourite was either CoD4 or World at War. That game was AWESOME!!! SVT'ing like a MFer.

Finished AC1 last night. Awesome story. Will be starting AC2 today

I haven't played BF (or 360 in general) in over a month - just haven't had time. I would make time, though, if we can get a squad of THPers together. I generally play engineer or Support

I'm in for some Battlefield.

Finished AC1 last night. Awesome story. Will be starting AC2 today

I never did finish the first one, it got too repetitive, so I gave up on it - I should really make time to finish Revelations, but struggling to find time to do much apart from work, then jobs round the house at the moment

Looks like I'll be booting up some bf3 tonight.

Xgt: jlukes

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I never did finish the first one, it got too repetitive, so I gave up on it - I should really make time to finish Revelations, but struggling to find time to do much apart from work, then jobs round the house at the moment

I really thought bout stopping around memory block 5. I finished for the sake of the story. Plus I'm a little OCD about that

I have a copy of BF3 but haven't played yet

I think I still have bf3. Love that game

$17.99 used at GameStop for BF3 FYI

Looks like Microsoft finally decided to wise up. Must have been really bad for them to do a full 180 on their policies.

Back