The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I were playing a game called "hers or bought." It was not about shoes or jewelry.

Either way, they're still hers.

Either way, they're still hers.

yes. if they're there, they're real. I fully understand that argument. However, doesn't mean my wife and I can't judge beauty queens' insecurities.

yes. if they're there, they're real. I fully understand that argument. However, doesn't mean my wife and I can't judge beauty queens' insecurities.

Oh, I wasn't saying it wasn't a fun discussion

ARGH! When you have the highest production of your region and you are 70% done with your yearly goal less than half way into the year, which is 300% higher than your closest peer, how do you not reach across your desk and verbally slap your boss upside his head when he gives you a "60-day warning" if you don't triple your activity? I really don't know how much more I can take of this place...
Rant over! Sorry!!

ARGH! When you have the highest production of your region and you are 70% done with your yearly goal less than half way into the year, which is 300% higher than your closest peer, how do you not reach across your desk and verbally slap your boss upside his head when he gives you a "60-day warning" if you don't triple your activity? I really don't know how much more I can take of this place...
Rant over! Sorry!!

I'm sorry. I'd like to be sympathetic towards your rant, but this is the banter thread.

Peanut butter filled pretzels are stupidly addicting.

I dont even like pretzels.

Peanut butter filled pretzels are stupidly addicting.

I dont even like pretzels.

You know what I like? Rum. That and sushi. We need to get both. Its not even sushi ponder wednesday.

You know what I like? Rum. That and sushi. We need to get both. Its not even sushi ponder wednesday.
Dont forget square pizza.

Mmmmmmm sushi. Addicted to that stuff now.

Do you mean square pizza like St. Louis style, or public school cafeteria style....

20091111ImosWhole2.jpg

Versus

pizza.jpg

Do you mean square pizza like St. Louis style, or public school cafeteria style....

Remember the octagon shaped Mexican pizzas? UFC would sue any school that feed them to kids nowadays.

Remember the octagon shaped Mexican pizzas? UFC would sue any school that feed them to kids nowadays.

Heck yes I do. We called them fiestadas:

mexican%2Bpizza.jpg

War Beagle is ducking me on sushi eating.

For shame. The Doc is THRILLED that I figured out I actually like it when we were at the outing. I am too honestly. So good.

Dude, I've been craving it so bad since Orlando.

I have been too, I think we've gone 4 times since then.

I would be fearful of Oklahoma sushi...

you guys are making me hungry!

Dude, I've been craving it so bad since Orlando.

Jeff my friend at work goes to Columbia downtown and he said they have good sushi. We will definetly have to get some good ideas for food in Branson.

I would be fearful of Oklahoma sushi...

Shockingly we've got some pretty nice places. I was scared myself initially. Once I saw it wasn't JimBob or FredGeorge making it, I was relieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back