SeeMore Putters Thread

Thanks guys for the posting pictures tip. I think that worked.

That. Looks. Phenomenal.

That. Looks. Phenomenal.

Thanks Jman! Cant wait to take her out to the practice green to dial her in for feel and distance control. On the carpet, she feels amazing.

That black finish is absolutely awesome. I didn't realize they were offering it on any of the M series!

I agree and love the stealthy look of the black finish. Technically its an M1B (Belly) head, so not sure if they offer the black in the traditional weight M1 or not. We had to go with this head because of the 29.75" length I requested to get the swing weight up. It feels like black magic on the carpet!

That looks good..... Real good

That looks amazing, nicely done sir!!!

Got my Si2 recently and just took it out in league tonight and it was working well. Sank a couple of ~12-15 footers for par and it was just rolling nice.

Just debating getting a super stroke slim or not

Got my Si2 recently and just took it out in league tonight and it was working well. Sank a couple of ~12-15 footers for par and it was just rolling nice.

Just debating getting a super stroke slim or not

Renren89 - welcome to the family. Contact us anytime.

Thanks guys for the posting pictures tip. I think that worked.

Except you don't need to use IMG tags with Photobucket. They are built-in already!

My FGP Mallet is standard lie, and after getting a putting lesson, I need one that's 2 degrees flat. I tried out the Si3 with the whistle shaft and was draining putts with ease, no real thought involved, so I'm probably going to order one next week. 32.5", 68* with whistle shaft and SS 2.0 seems to be the perfect putter for me. I'm probably going to order the ball and triangulator at the same time.

How is a seemore Si4 putter? Just found one for 55.04 on ebay and was looking at buying it. Just have never used a seemore and not sure how the si4 is. The auction ends in 1 hour and 47 minutes. Any help would be awesome

How is a seemore Si4 putter? Just found one for 55.04 on ebay and was looking at buying it. Just have never used a seemore and not sure how the si4 is. The auction ends in 1 hour and 47 minutes. Any help would be awesome

The Si is a great softer insert, seems to get the ball going in a hurry -- For a first time SeeMore acquisition, I'd say it's a great start for that price!

I find the Si inserts to be nice and soft and gets the ball rolling very well no skipping or hopping. I think that's a great deal.

The only thing that scares me is the guy has sold nothing else before

Awesome looking stick! The face milling is sweet.

Thanks after my first round playing her today, all I can say is this putter will be in my bag until the face falls of it! Lags, short putts, anything...it was like cheating. Thanks again See More!

Had one of the most frustrating days putting on Saturday. I had 35 putts on my round and I kid you not, 13 of those were lip outs (2 of them were 360 style). Shot an 81 and had those fell would have beat my all time lowest score of 69. Ah well, in the end I'm loving the SeeMore more and more each time I play a round with it.

Got my triangulator and orange ball.

Also I reread some of the mseries testing. I want to say thank you to Jman, after reading and watching a few videos realized my stance was wrong.

Practiced a bit with the orange ball then grabbed the m3 and bam much better.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Total skim alert and search is acting up with tapatalk on my phone.

If I wanted to get into this style of putting, where would I start?

My putting has seriously let me down as of late.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Contact SeeMore. They can set you up with an SPi instructor for a fitting and lesson. In the least, they have a very short DVD that gives you the footnotes of the SPi method.

Thanks!

Find an SPi instructor, they will fit and teach you.

Back