The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had the shanks for 2 weeks.

I feel your pain. I've been fighting shanks for the last several months. They just come out of nowhere, much like alpacas. (Too obscure?)

Today was my first round in a long, long time where I wasn't concerned about shanking a shot.

2013-06-23 18.48.56.jpg

This is the scratch I posted about earlier. I have no idea what happened which is what really has me upset. I was carrying my bag today so I don't know if a club was pushed up into it or what, but that doesn't make since. I had a five plus hour car ride to think about it, and I'm still upset. Does anyone know how to fix this or what I could do to hide this? It has a total of four rounds on it.

View attachment 10079

This is the scratch I posted about earlier. I have no idea what happened which is what really has me upset. I was carrying my bag today so I don't know if a club was pushed up into it or what, but that doesn't make since. I had a five plus hour car ride to think about it, and I'm still upset. Does anyone know how to fix this or what I could do to hide this? It has a total of four rounds on it.

Matt, dude, I feel bloody awful for you right now. Outside of getting some paint color matched and doing your best to mask it, that's about it. Maybe we can stumble across a cheap head only or something for you.

Jeff thanks for they reply the guy I was playing with was dumfounded how it happened. It really was like one hole good the next scratched to ****. I think I am going to get some paint or something just to try and mask it. It doesn't effect how it plays at all, but looks horrible.

Tongue is being bitten right now. Trolls

ice.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nuff said.

This is freakin' unbelievable. Is every retailer doing this or just Home Depot?

Jeff thanks for they reply the guy I was playing with was dumfounded how it happened. It really was like one hole good the next scratched to ****. I think I am going to get some paint or something just to try and mask it. It doesn't effect how it plays at all, but looks horrible.

I know, man. Looks like maybe a club got up into the head cover with the driver after you slipped the cover on. That's the only way I could try to explain that. It's just one of those things that you have to look down at and continually be pissed about.

Scrap Iron that price is ridiculous why is it so high?

Jeff I was going to send you a text with the pic, but I thought my wife wouldn't enjoy my tirade on the way back from Chicago.

Scrap Iron that price is ridiculous why is it so high?

Jeff I was going to send you a text with the pic, but I thought my wife wouldn't enjoy my tirade on the way back from Chicago.

Totally tirade worthy, dude. BTW, totally unrelated, but I ran into your Mom and Pops today. I said, well it's a small world after all. I played golf with your boy a week or so back. Told 'em about us roading/rooming to Branson.

I'm sorry. The $20 for a bag of ice is ridiculous.

But is $1.75 that expensive for a bottle of Desani water?

Totally tirade worthy, dude. BTW, totally unrelated, but I ran into your Mom and Pops today. I said, well it's a small world after all. I played golf with your boy a week or so back. Told 'em about us roading/rooming to Branson.

I had told them about that. That is how I figured out they knew you. I'm ready to see some pics from your scouting trip. My rant on that is I have to much vacation to take in the next couple weeks so I couldn't pry my way into the scouting trip.

I had told them about that. That is how I figured out they knew you. I'm ready to see some pics from your scouting trip. My rant on that is I have to much vacation to take in the next couple weeks so I couldn't pry my way into the scouting trip.
'

All good, dude. As soon as Taylor and I step onto the first tee, you will have texts coming.

I still dont understand the receipt/water thing?

I'm sorry. The $20 for a bag of ice is ridiculous.

But is $1.75 that expensive for a bottle of Desani water?

Yes, when you can get 36 bottles for $3 normally.

I still dont understand the receipt/water thing?

Calgary is flooded badly and people need water. Retailers have inflated the price to take advantage I guess.

Yes, when you can get 36 bottles for $3 normally.

Calgary is flooded badly and people need water. Retailers have inflated the price to take advantage I guess.

Yes. Then that's bad.

I should have been asleep 2 hours ago. But I'm too obsessed with Weeds. I have to wake up soon!

Almost to the end of 5 and I started like a week ago. I just can't wait until I finish it.
Such an awesome show. Plus, she's a hottie.

I'm in the middle of 7 ER shifts in 9 days, and I'm exhausted. I have the day off tomorrow before I have to work the overnight shift, and I should go play golf. But all I want to do is sleep.

Such an awesome show. Plus, she's a hottie.

Agreed on both counts. Plus, it's Showtime or one of those other channels so being half naked is allowed.

Agreed on both counts. Plus, it's Showtime or one of those other channels so being half naked is allowed.
Agreed.

You have the Showtime app on your phone...right? Easy to watch on the go.

Agreed.

You have the Showtime app on your phone...right? Easy to watch on the go.

No, but it's on Netflix. And I have that app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back