Miracle Whip vs Mayo

Mayo for sure, but if a good IPA is present, it doesn't matter!

936full-an-officer-and-a-gentleman-screenshot.jpg

Both are awful

Cajunaise. Discovered it at Wally World. It's not as thick as either and offers up some nice pep to a sandwich.

Duke's mayo. Everything else is trash. #Science

Funny you mention Dukes. It is the best and we only have one store in town that sells it. My sister moved to a town up North by Indy and no joke, she has me ship her a bottle every month because she can't get it where she lives now. It truly is the best!

Either, I like them both. But I don't eat much of it either, occasionally on a sandwich.

I like the "tanginess" of MW, especially on turkey sandwiches Thanksgiving Evening!:banana:

Mayonnaise FTW. Especially on French fries.

Hellman's regular mayo is the ONLY way to go!

I gotta ask the question, being British and all - what the hell is Miracle Whip?

Over here you put HP Sauce (Brown sauce) on your sandwiches, chips, burgers, sausages or indeed pretty much anything!

A bacon butty/roll is not complete without a bit of HP Sauce!

I dont consider MW a direct replacement for mayo becasue it is a dressing and doesnt belong in the same fridge as my delicious mayo.

Take any Cajun seasoning and mix with Mayo of your choice maybe add some crushed garlic and you will Kick up any sandwich

Since we try to eat healthy and as natural as possible, a real Mayo is the only way to go for us. The fewer ingredients the better and we generally stick with Olive Oil Mayo. Still tastes great, but not nearly as bad for you. I doubt there is such a thing as a "healthy" mayo, but I do love it, I do...

At my house, a coke is actually a Dr. Pepper and maybe is actually miracle whip, so be careful what you ask for.

As for miracle whip or mayo, I really can't tell all that much of a difference most of the time and either will work for me, but I buy miracle whip because that's what I grew up on.

Fried bologna sandwiches with Miracle Whip, lalala. Take that you mayo'iers.

I like both MW and Mayo for different things and sometimes use Tabasco mayo to spice things up.

Mom always got Miracle Whip. I didn't really start using Mayo until after I moved out and never went back.

Being in upstate NY I have never heard of this "Dukes". Please give me some info.

Mom always got Miracle Whip. I didn't really start using Mayo until after I moved out and never went back.

My mom bought Miracle Whip a time or two but no one would eat it. Our favorite back then was Blue Plate mayonnaise, is that brand still around?

I like mayo on banana sandwiches, turkey sandwiches, cheeseburgers, tomato sandwiches... or mixed with ketchup for my crappie!

That fancy pants due can keep his lemon and butter! Perhaps he prefers a nice Chardonnay with his crappie instead of a beer as well! Ha!

So I'm interested to find out what everyone prefers and why. The tang of Miracle Whip or the flavor of mayo. They offered both at lunch today and I saw more going after the mayo. I'm a MW guy, what are you?

Miracle whip all the way here!

Now what they know about the banana and mayonnaise
Slices of toasted bread on the nap-kin

- Goodie Mob

Make mine Miracle Whip.
Love the tangy flavor. Mayo is just plain boring.

Mayo. Mix that up with ketchup and it goes great with fries.

Back