Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

OMG, the IL outing is quickly becoming a place we cannot go back to. I mean turning a wonderful thing like an Invitational thread into hockey talk? I might have to no show.

OMG, the IL outing is quickly becoming a place we cannot go back to. I mean turning a wonderful thing like an Invitational thread into hockey talk? I might have to no show.

I don't know if you know this, but Chicago just won the Stanley Cup. You're going to have to bite your tongue far harder than any hockey talk in Ohio could have conjured haha!

Im sure that is exciting for one of you. The rest of us will be discussing the Invitational and how awesome this event will be. Im sure the other fans of mixed skating (both of you) can huddle around and discuss the latest flip and dismount or talk about triple axels.

Curling, now THAT'S a sport! Haha

I know you're joking. If you no show, my wife will LIGHT YOU UP! She's tiny and furious. I can't really hold her back when the cord gets pulled.

I know you're joking. If you no show, my wife will LIGHT YOU UP! She's tiny and furious. I can't really hold her back when the cord gets pulled.

He's bluffing...

Or tpluffing.... I can't wait to create a definition for tpluffing.

Your supposed to cut that off after birth dude.

Just ordered my hockey talk glasses :D

funny-novelty-glasses-eyeglasses-eye-pattern.jpg

He's bluffing...

Or tpluffing.... I can't wait to create a definition for tpluffing.

Now this is an interesting development.

Now this is an interesting development.

As long as it's not putting from the rough, I think I can handle it... We've already got a name for it...

Actually two names.... the second being "Uuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh"

As long as it's not putting from the rough, I think I can handle it... We've already got a name for it...

Actually two names.... the second being "Uuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh"

I may be ripping this off of a famous choke artist, but it might be hitting out from a tree you have had to climb into. Might have to check websters.

Hypothetically, this event sounds like it should be a blast!

Fun, until the first group creates a traffic jam worse than Atlanta during rush hour. Yeah, that'll be me looking for my ball in all the wrong places.

Im sure that is exciting for one of you... Im sure the other fans of mixed skating (both of you) can huddle around and discuss the latest flip and dismount or talk about triple axels.

I know you didn't just go there, JB!

This one was about 280 down the middle:

First tee shot of the Invitational. JB and GG were so impressed that I'm now teeing off in the middle of the pack. :alien:

That's some fancy foot action. Bubba teach you that?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That's some fancy foot action. Bubba teach you that?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

A little Gary Player from my partner

Hah! He goes there as often as possible!!

The proper way to put that is as often as needed.
I certainly did not bring figure skating into the THP Invitational thread.

A little Gary Player from my partner

My golf swing has a lot of hitches. But, I am getting through the ball no matter what.

My golf swing has a lot of hitches. But, I am getting through the ball no matter what.

Just walking after it down the fairway.

Back