Pkielwa

Reaction score
5yme6a7y.jpg

Like Barkley said just before the Dream Team's opening game vs Angola, "I don't know anything about Angola, but Angola's in trouble," I think we can substitute ZooCrew for Angola!

Yes! So awesome.

I am excited beyond belief for this event. It is going to be absolutely incredible

#ZooCrew who??? Dream team will roll to victory!!!!!!

go get em boys...hope to join you soon!

Good kick off for the #DreamTeam....

Now you guys need a theme song. Like entrance music

#Dreamteam is where it's at.

#Dreamteam is where it's at.
Serious understatement. But you've got the best seat in town Captain...enjoy the ride

edurytyd.jpg

Time for some photoshop skills! And make a THP shirt with the Angola quote!!!

I'm watching a DVR replay of the documentary from NBA TV right now! Ooooohhh nelly! As a former college hoops player and state champion coach, all I need to do the night before we play in December is watch this!!! MAN, my blood is boiling!!!!

edurytyd.jpg

I'm watching a DVR replay of the documentary from NBA TV right now! Ooooohhh nelly! As a former college hoops tee and state champion coach, all I need to do the night before we play in December is watch this!!! MAN, my blood is boiling!!!!

Dream team shirts would be incredible. I would be in for sure

edurytyd.jpg

I'm watching a DVR replay of the documentary from NBA TV right now! Ooooohhh nelly! As a former college hoops player and state champion coach, all I need to do the night before we play in December is watch this!!! MAN, my blood is boiling!!!!

I'm booting up my laptop for some logo work right now!

Nice! I hope you boys are working on your games

Haha. So true! #zoocrew what know what hit them when the #DreamTeam comes to town.

#dreamteam will deliver nightmares to #zoocrew

Now you guys need a theme song. Like entrance music

Has to be "Final Countdown" !!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I know the #DreamTeam is going to take to the #zoocrew

Excellent work, guys.

We're going to beat the #ZooCrew. I have no doubt in my mind. But, that's not the best part.

It's not the trip.

It's not the schwag.

It's not the access to Callaway's facility.

It's not the opportunity to play on what will surely be a phenomenal course.

All of that is awesome. But, the best part is sharing the experience with a bunch of quality THPers. So far, I wouldn't trade any of you, and I expect no less when the #DreamTeam is complete. This is going to be epic.

(*I'm also looking forward to taking Harry's belt to In-N-Out for the post-match celebration. That's totally happening.)

Agreed. We are going to show Callaway why THP is different then any golf community there is!

There is no doubt about that, Seth. We are going to have a blast together as 8 THPers sharing a passion for the game of golf. Being able to share this with the #DreamTeam is an experience I will cherish forever. It just so happens those soft #zoocrew'ers will just have feel the agony of defeat.

True story: Paul called me out of nowhere today today ask me something about the #grandaddy. We've traded PMs since I was selected but not much else. Never met or anything. We'll, we ended up chatting for over a half hour. So awesome.

Back