The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between that and the A-Team set from 1985 or so, I must have them. I have not used one of those since 1986 or so, but remember it so fondly.

We used to have a slot car set, might have been hot wheels or something, but we used to have so much fun with them. I would love to get another set. Pretty sure my oldest would love it, not more than me, but she would have fun.

Peanut butter on a burger is awesome.

I've never had that. I HAVE had peanut butter and marshmallows on toast.

We used to have a slot car set, might have been hot wheels or something, but we used to have so much fun with them. I would love to get another set. Pretty sure my oldest would love it, not more than me, but she would have fun.

Im convinced that I will find one at a local antique shop or somewhere and pick it up for a few bucks.

Funnily enough, this one was called the KC burger.

That's interesting. I've never heard of peanut butter burgers!

If you like peanut butter on a burger, do you like it on pancakes and waffles?

Im convinced that I will find one at a local antique shop or somewhere and pick it up for a few bucks.

Either that or might try and find one on the 'bay for cheap. Better idea for an antique shop though.

Either that or might try and find one on the 'bay for cheap. Better idea for an antique shop though.

Ebay has a bunch of them, but I definitely want to make sure that the one I get is one of the ones I am after such as A-Team, Transformers, etc.

Love it.

Ebay has a bunch of them, but I definitely want to make sure that the one I get is one of the ones I am after such as A-Team, Transformers, etc.

Exactly. Never know what you will find on the bay. I want the Transformers one.

Exactly. Never know what you will find on the bay. I want the Transformers one.

Me too. Saw one selling online and got excited. Then saw it was $300. Someplace will have it I can pick it up. The thrill of the hunt is half the fun.

For the people in the Southwest, keep cool in that near-record heat. That crap is freaking hot out there! Be safe!

I just got a huge urge for The Bourne Identity.

Boom. I'm eating a Dairy Queen peanut buster parfait right now!

Me too. Saw one selling online and got excited. Then saw it was $300. Someplace will have it I can pick it up. The thrill of the hunt is half the fun.

I am gonna be on the lookout now...

Go to tomfooleries in the plaza. They have the peanut butter burger with bacon... Amazing

Dang... Now I want Coldstone...

We have canister lighting in two rooms upstairs and over the stairs. (4 floodlights in each room and one over the stairs)

Had to replace three the last two days.

That looks so ridiculous. If you couldn't tell it was fake then you must be blind.

Canadan,
Those are sweet hockey pads.

You'd think they would advertise it with a tighter shirt! A loose T-shirt does nothing for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back