Part Time Golf Co.

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Some have seen their hats on The Golf Channels, The Big Break, and others have seen them on Twitter and other social media outlets.

I had seen a few of their hats on the Big Break, and after reading some awesome experiences that other THPers had with them, decided to check them out. Their designs are simple, with a very cool MLB/NBA-esque logo of a golfer reading a putt. Simple, yet something that I really liked.

So, I ordered a hat, and hit them up on Twitter. I got a response back within minutes, thanking me for the order and support, while it was small, it's definitely a nice effort on the Customer Service front.

I ordered the trucker style white/mesh hat, and it came today. It's a perfect fit, and a style that I absolutely love. My order was placed and processed within a few hours of me submitting it, and I got a shipping notification the same day.

Admittedly, I do not know a TON about these guys, but the interactions I have had with them so far has impressed me. Check them out at iparttimegolf.com , and if you have ordered the gear before, post it up!

My first order;

39176443.jpg

I want one. White hats are my favorite and that's just plain cool looking.

I can see me rocking this one.

119400057.jpg

Or this one for the flat bill.

39162836.jpg

I want one. White hats are my favorite and that's just plain cool looking.
It's simple. And, like you, love a white hat. Love the little logo.

JRMo; I can see you rocking the flat brim!

Flat brim serious!

It'll be bought when I have some disposable income. The pinstripe hats are pretty boss as well.

Neither can I. That is why I will only scowl when I wear it. A scowl turns anything serious

That are some nice looking head wear. The shirts are pretty sweet as well.

Got my hat in today:

UAkErIkl.jpg

zeksAnrl.jpg

Fits really well. I have a huge dome, but it fits well and the crown is just perfect.

Looks great dude! I think my next purchase will be a flex fit like that.

good looking stuff and reasonable prices.

Great stuff Ry! Glad they gave you the great service they gave me!
e4ysa2u7.jpg

I too have been eyeing these hats for a bit. Looks a lot like the MLB logo, but I like it.

I too, love white gold hats. I'm trying to decide if I want the all white fitted or the adjustable white in the first post.

Great heads up on them as I've never seen before. Will be on the look-out.

I have always loved these style logo hats. Maybe the wife will buy me a couple definitely forwarded. Fingers crossed. Thanks for showing these to me you guys rock!

Those are some sweet looking hats. I may need one!

I like it! I'm officially pondering.

I've been thinking about ordering one. I think this pushes me over the edge to pulling the trigger

Are those patches as well as stickers? That is a great haul right there.

Iron on patches. They sent all those stickers and iron on patches for free. Oh and the beer Koosie. The only thing I paid for was the hat and the shirt. They felt bad about the order taking a few extra days to ship so they threw in those goodies. Truly awesome company. They always answer on twitter too.

Back