The Journey to Illinois - THP Tour Van

Chilis? No skyline offer? :)

haha proper capitalization is very important in hashtagging. Chili Is On Me!!!!!!!

Watching me eat more than three coneys has to be comical. My 'it's good but too much of a good thing comes quickly' face is fun.

I need to find you guys and snap a photo. Safe travels!

I know a countless number of attorneys. A good​ one may take some effort.

What do you call 30 lawyers chained to the bottom of the sea?

Spoiler
A good start!

Have fun & safe travels! driving through Indiana is interesting...fields for as far as the eye can see

Just passed gg's alma mater. Home of many greats including Aaron Hernandez.

mens_shorts_big.jpg

Drive safe!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

When you get north of Gainesville there is truly nothing for a good 50 miles it appears. Very boring drive right now.

I was terrified of Gainesville when I was a kid because of the Gainesville Ripper.

I was terrified of Gainesville when I was a kid because of the Gainesville Ripper.

I was too but because orange and blue clash so badly. :)

Could be worse! The U as in University of Miami. They certainly have had their share of stellar citizens

Driving through Ocala. Little known fact, this is one of the race horse capitals of the US as far as breeding and training goes.

I did not know that, interesting fact though.

Lots of Saudis own land around there to keep their horses and such.

Entered the state of GA

I'm off tomorrow...Logical gps route is 65 through Indy....I will be stalking....

I really enjoy following along with these threads. Safe travels!

Hawk, and the rest of the Illinois crew, the tour van moving means your wait is almost over. I'm sure that you guys will have a blast.

I'm off tomorrow...Logical gps route is 65 through Indy....I will be stalking....

Sorry buddy, we wont be in Indiana tomorrow.

FTFY.

In reality, everyone wants Graeter's.

Graeters is very good, but when you have Big Olaf's right down the road, it feels as though everything else pales in comparison. Even silly mikedean441 knows that.

FTFY.

In reality, everyone wants Graeter's.

I bet they're not even think Graeter's since they have Portillo's on their minds.

Well fortunately for me I work about 4 miles from 65....will stalk the thread and chase accordingly.

Have a safe trip & I'll see you when you get to IL. :D

Warm up shakes for Portillos. Couple of shakes. Peanut butter banana is very good. GG got red velvet cake.

aju3etep.jpg

Red velvet milkshake? Sounds incredible.

Very nice. Is it Friday yet?

I knew GG was pretty cool. Glad to hear you married in to Gator Nation!

Back