The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy joined last session and really liked it. It's kind I pricy but it will be worth it. I haven't played anything organized outside of rat hockey. They have 5 levels so everyone should be around the same ability

I feel so irresponsible looking at a car on the opposite spectrum.. :banghead:

Wasn't even on my radar until we pulled in the lot and I said, man, that's a nice ride. Took it for a spin and was like, yeah, I may need this. We're spending the afternoon driving one.

Wasn't even on my radar until we pulled in the lot and I said, man, that's a nice ride. Took it for a spin and was like, yeah, I may need this. We're spending the afternoon driving one.

Nice.. I will be spending tomorrow waiting to hear how an inspection goes... :bulgy-eyes:

I feel so irresponsible looking at a car on the opposite spectrum.. :banghead:

If that's how you feel now, wait until four years from now after you buy the M. :D

Remember, the field mouse is fast, but the owl sees at night.

If that's how you feel now, wait until four years from now after you buy the M. :D

Are you recommending this?

0518_ARTCAR-1.jpg

Did you jsut call me a mouse?

BanHammer.png

Nice.. I will be spending tomorrow waiting to hear how an inspection goes... :bulgy-eyes:

I get to limp my Impala down here on Monday and hope they don't laugh at me.

I'm 95% sure we bought a car today.

Congrats JR. Make sure they throw in a Kia flat brim and that you ask them if its a car that is accepted in the world of anarchy.

Congrats JR. Make sure they throw in a Kia flat brim and that you ask them if its a car that is accepted in the world of anarchy.

Done deal. I passed on the Optima Hybrid and opted for the pea green Gremlin with flames down the side and the metallic skull gearshift. When the world erupts into chaos, I have a car I can drive straight to the gates of Hell!

Haha nice. Bring it on a flatbed ;)

Might bring it to 'em like Cash built his. One piece at a time.

Funny. I was just listening to that song on XM a few hours ago!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I'd look at the tdi passat also Jeff.

Will do. Thanks. My buddy has been telling me I need to look at the VW's for a while now.

Really nice car, abd phenomenal mileage with the tdi.

Really nice car, abd phenomenal mileage with the tdi.

Price range? We're pretty much tapped out at the 2013 Optima Hybrid, which after promotional rebates, is checking in around 25k.

Price range? We're pretty much tapped out at the 2013 Optima Hybrid, which after promotional rebates, is checking in around 25k.

Whats the mpg? I get 38 on hwy and its 5k cheaper

Something to consider for 5k

Absolutely. And thanks. We're gonna sit down and dissect all the options tonight. We drove the EX with all the bells and whistles and ruled that one out, as we just don't need a moonroof or touch screen navigation, especially for the added cost. I'm in love with the looks of the car and how it drove.

Absolutely. And thanks. We're gonna sit down and dissect all the options tonight. We drove the EX with all the bells and whistles and ruled that one out, as we just don't need a moonroof or touch screen navigation, especially for the added cost. I'm in love with the looks of the car and how it drove.

Yeah we got the base plus the rear view camera and jukebox with taxes was 20k...36 mpg hwy typically but ive hit 38 a few times too

I need to pack!

[video=youtube;sljSit2c-b0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sljSit2c-b0[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back