The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you AIN'T GOT no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?

Slight fify........... #Jeff'isms

I asked my good friend Ryan Johs (the J is silent) to look into something for me and he forgot about his good friend ....he is forgiven.

I asked my good friend Ryan Johs (the J is silent) to look into something for me and he forgot about his good friend ....he is forgiven.

come to think of it, he was supposed to send me some spreadsheet a few weeks back. But alas I shall forgive him too

I haven't forgiven him.

Are you still in Murder City?

Sorry dude, completely forgot. Will find out for you today.
come to think of it, he was supposed to send me some spreadsheet a few weeks back. But alas I shall forgive him too
Spreadsheet?

well not exactly a spreadsheet

Whats up man

Just tired. Worked like crazy at both jobs yesterday. Woke up earlier than normal today so I came on in to my FT job and while I've put in enough time to leave soon, I have a few projects that I have to finish up today.

Half day tomorrow and then I'm off until the 15th (although I'll probably have to log in a few times while on vacation) so it just one of those times where things have to get done.

How's the job search?

Yeah, he is a good fella. he is forgiven
I haven't forgiven him.

Are you still in Murder City?
no dude. Happy to be gone. In Arizona next week.
Sorry dude, completely forgot. Will find out for you today.

Spreadsheet?
hahaha. No problem. I was just giving you hell

Detroit is the weirdest place in the world. Huge, empty skyscrapers. It's like a ghost town with a couple stadiums and bars right in the middle.

Detroit is the weirdest place in the world. Huge, empty skyscrapers. It's like a ghost town with a couple stadiums and bars right in the middle.
yeah, I found it to be a strange place. We did go to a cool bar ...Traffic Jam and snug!! it was delicious

Reminds me of these Cleveland tourism videos

Dear god that was funny hahahaha.

Have you ever seen the Pure Michigan spoofs? Those are great too.

I like this Cleveland video better;

Fair warning - They may only be funny if you've lived there.

We're looking at both. Numbers have been crunched and it's where we want to be. It's just a sharp car and drives so well.
They look sweet!

So excited to get into bed after dinner. Being tired all the time really gets old.

This may or may not be my next car. 2013 Kia Optima EX Hybrid.

my5utejy.jpg

I feel so irresponsible looking at a car on the opposite spectrum.. :banghead:

Just joined a men's hockey league. My body is going to hate me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back