Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

I would literally kill to hit a driver that far right now.

Hey, all of my irons are going 100-130. There's literally no difference right now between hitting 7i and PW.

Tuesday I got around the course with 3w, hybrids, and partial wedges. I'm hyper-lofting everything on full swings.

Played 13 holes with dietDrThunder and had a great time. Dave's swing has really improved and he hit some nice shots. Unfortunately, a thunderstorm forced us into the clubhouse and Dave had to leave before it blew over.

I wish I had video of that "member's bouce" you got on that sand shot...that was The Shot Of The Week! :D

Can't say enough about thetopdog, Illinimick, and Hawk. Extremely enjoyable round and I think team Hawkdog had the inside track for those awesome prizes today.

I just lined up a round with Wicked Cool Bearded Man for Tuesday. Can't wait to tee it up with that guy again!

Played again today with fireitup, motoo, and NJRob. It was awesome, as per the usual.

Teeing it up with golfinff on Wednesday as part of hostage negotiations to get my skycaddie back

And I think canadan and I will have some solid range time for mc prep this week too

Played with Texas Hacker and Luigi tioday. Luigi is a friend of mine who signed up here but I don't think he ever came back! He is more of a workaholic than I am.

It was a pretty fun time, even though the other guy with us is too deliberate and was slowing us down way too much. Too bad TH had to leave after 10 holes to fix a flat tire his girlfriend got! He was playing pretty well.

Teeing it up with golfinff on Wednesday as part of hostage negotiations to get my skycaddie back

And I think canadan and I will have some solid range time for mc prep this week too

Sounds great to me. Prep overload.

I missed playing with some THP'ers today. It was a fun round, just not as much fun. It's just not the same.

I missed playing with some THP'ers today. It was a fun round, just not as much fun. It's just not the same.

Sorry buddy, we will make it happen soon!

Sorry buddy, we will make it happen soon!

It's not a problem Aaron. It just was not the same. We had a nice day on the course, but it definitely felt different.

It's not a problem Aaron. It just was not the same. We had a nice day on the course, but it definitely felt different.

This weekend we should make it happen, I will have lots of new toys!

Last edited:

Haha next time you'll make sure you got it so you don't have to witness my game!

Haha next time you'll make sure you got it so you don't have to witness my game!

Nah man its all good we are gonna play well

This past weekend proved this again in Illinois really is the best.

This past weekend proved this again in Illinois really is the best.

Bums me out to realize I'll probably be flying solo for the next few weeks.

Every time I get to post in this thread it just gets better. Had a great weekend playing with some outstanding THPers.

Dance_Business, Rambler, and Tboneafide made for one great round on Friday and Hawk, Tpluff and Illinimick made a memorable round for Saturday.

Last weekend was another reminder of how awesome playing golf with THPers really is. Friday's round with Hawk, Blu and NickDan was a blast, and Saturday's round with JuggerTron and Team BluRag was also ridiculously fun. I have yet to tee it up with a THPer that I wouldn't tee it up with again.

It looks like I'll be skipping golf this weekend, but a round with Barry and Toad is in the works for Open Weekend. Already looking forward to it.

Just a great weekend of golf with fellow THPers. I had a great time Friday playing with Bhillin, Kozmo, & Ragarm and on Saturday with tpluff, thetopdog, and the Hawkster. I'm really looking forward to teeing up with some additional THPers and new friends this weekend in Branson!

I should also add that Top Golf is going to be woefully disappointing the next time I go if it's not with a bunch of THPers.

The vast majority of the fun from that evening was having a few "sodas" and jerking around with that group. A Top Golf is soon to open near me, but there's no chance I'm going unless a bunch of THPers are in town

Back