Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

Knock that crap off.

We're up, fellas. Time to get off the fence is now. If you're thinking about making the trip in, lock 'er in today.

I sent in my interest yesterday and haven't heard anything back yet. Are JB and GG on the road today?

I need to make a trip to the store this week and pick up some refreshments for this trip. After reading all the praise for SummerShandy on the Illinois recap I might bring some of that too. Now just to figure out snacks for the trip.

Plenty of floor space and some talks of air mattresses!

haha wait, so there's going to be a bunch of THPers crashing on somebody's floor? It's like a middle school sleepover all over again!

Except this time they will probably have a little bit of adult beverages in them. Did I say how excited I am for this!!

Are we there yet?
Are we full yet?

C'mon folks, stop straddling the fence!

Besides that fact that straddling a fence really freaking hurts, the side of the fence that has Branson in it is the better side.

So what you're saying is that the "grass is always greener on the Branson side of the fence."?

I'll put it this way. Anyone Interested in coming and needing a place to sleep, can crash on my floor, bathtub, wherever. We will get you set up. I'll sleep in my damn car if need be. Get your butts down here.

I'll put it this way. Anyone Interested in coming and needing a place to sleep, can crash on my floor, bathtub, wherever. We will get you set up. I'll sleep in my damn car if need be. Get your butts down here.

A freaking men

Don't worry about staying with Jeff and I I will only charge a minimal fee lol.

I was going to text you to see what you want to do. I can only get about 29 mpg in my ride so we can take yours no problem. Plus you can also smoke in your car, and I can sleep lol.

I was going to text you to see what you want to do. I can only get about 29 mpg in my ride so we can take yours no problem. Plus you can also smoke in your car, and I can sleep lol.

I'm not smoking in it. Lol. But yeah, so far, were getting 36+ mpg, so I kinda wanna break it in. We just need to figure out a rendezvous point.

haha wait, so there's going to be a bunch of THPers crashing on somebody's floor? It's like a middle school sleepover all over again!

I'll bring some skittles and the blair witch project.

~Rock

If we leave at 8 we could meet at the hospital, and I can ride with my wife so that I don't have to have two cars in Moberly. I am excited about Saturday and the other two rounds. I will text you later tonight to set up everything else if thats cool.

So what you're saying is that the "grass is always greener on the Branson side of the fence."?

Yep, that's not a great way of summing it up!

NyQuil will be my friend tonight. Green death flavor.

Gotta go for the cherry flavor. That green stuff is unnecessarily nasty!

If we leave at 8 we could meet at the hospital, and I can ride with my wife so that I don't have to have two cars in Moberly. I am excited about Saturday and the other two rounds. I will text you later tonight to set up everything else if thats cool.

Sounds good, man.

COOKIE!!! ROAD TRIP!!!!

Is it Friday yet?

One work day down and just three more to go. Using cookie math that means that we are to 25% of the way there! Haha

Back