Hopkins Golf Wedges Preview Thread

sorry buddy, but it will be worth it...promise.

Just a heads up for those that are pondering.
Sunday THP will have a special offer for those that want to get THP or The Hackers Paradise put on their wedges.

sorry buddy, but it will be worth it...promise.

Hmm thought I had put this ponder on hold!

Hello new wedge. I didn't go crazy with the stamping, but the message comes through pretty well.

a9y5esy3.jpg

yjy4u6aj.jpg

ytegyvyb.jpg

zehu7yta.jpg

Hello new wedge. I didn't go crazy with the stamping, but the message comes through pretty well.

a9y5esy3.jpg

yjy4u6aj.jpg

ytegyvyb.jpg

zehu7yta.jpg

very cool wedge! Keep us updated on how you like it.

Watched a buddy flop my 54* with heel toe grind... It was amazing.

Sad that he was the first to hit my wedge though.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I'm loving this wedge so far. I didn't know if anything would be able to kick the CG15's out of my bag, but I am definitely saving for a 50, and 60 to go with. The feel is so smooth, and I even got a little rust forming on the sole.

In serious ponder mode lol. Just received a golf coach job and I am seriously thinking of a Middletown Middies wedge.

Just got mine and went to range complete effortless swing with them... great weight can not wait to get on course

Just got mine and went to range complete effortless swing with them... great weight can not wait to get on course

Awesome, can't wait to hear the results.

I need to get pictures of the rust that's forming on my wedges. It looks natural and proper.

I need to get pictures of the rust that's forming on my wedges. It looks natural and proper.

Mine too. Love the look. Now pondering another THP stamped 52* with either shelf or standard grind.

Sunday THP will have a special offer for those that want to get THP or The Hackers Paradise put on their wedges.

Boom! Cannot wait!

sparks - try laying that wedge down on a hard flat surface and see if the leading edge is any lower to the ground than your standard wedge.

just did a comparison and if there is a difference it is by a couple microns as best I can tell. No idea if the difference in lie angle of the two may also be making it hard to see? Either way this Hopkins wedge just feels right in the hands and at address. Can. Not. Wait!

a9y5esy3.jpg

yjy4u6aj.jpg

ytegyvyb.jpg

zehu7yta.jpg

Very nice Ary. Like the duke stamp.

That PXi looks good there Ary.

Depending on what the promotion is running on Sunday, I may have to go with this one, bent 2* weak as a PW replacement.
Untitled_zps7639fcf3.png

That sounds pretty cool

50* shelf grind
55* channel grind

Will be ordered sunday.

Thinking Silver shaft on the 50, black shaft on the 55 (have a white shaft on the 60 already).

Now I gotta think about ferrules and painfills. Weeeee!

Dang. I'm jealous of both you and blu.

Here is what I am thinking in terms of desgn

For my Wife
1bYAl.jpeg

1bYC9.jpeg

For my Pooch

1bYAN.jpeg

1bYCK.jpeg

Looks good jlukes!

I hit this wedge at the range a little on lunch break. Feels great! Feels a little light but not so light that it feels uncontrolled. I did notice the larger top line, which is weird for a wedge but it seems to strike it well so ill get over it. Will post more after Saturdays round.

i would agree that it is on the lighter side of a wedge, but with that said you can feel it at any slot in backswing. I rather like the weight and control, going to play tomorrow and 36 on Saturday so I should have a good idea.

will post feelings soon

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Back