THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double post I know but whatever. Can't believe I am saying his but I am walking off the course as I type this. Shot a 39 plus 3 on the front which took 3:27 from when I walked up to the first tee. I was playing well on pace to tie my personal beat here but it just wasn't fun anymore

How the heck does that happen on a weekday mid-afternoon? Is that normal for this course? That's ridiculous, I don't blame you for a second. It's rare that play is that slow for me, but I've walked off after nine a few times not wanting to wait on every tee box for 5+ minutes. If I rode a cart I might find it more bearable, but I don't want to just stand there the whole time. At least in a cart I can relax and be out of the sun, etc.

It not. Every other time I have played during the week excluding holidays it has been under 4 hours usually around three and a half. I was going to try to grind it out because I was playing well but the pace got even worse and I spent 10 minutes standing on the 10th fairway wating to hit while the group behind me was hitting into me for the second straight hole. Knowing the course so well the pace was going to go way slower and I would have been out there for close to 7 and a half hours. Not worth it.

Par 5 1st at Branson Creek.

zagu9asu.jpg

IceJack that fool.

I remember that hole, I love Branson Creek!

Good luck and have fun everyone!! Don't forget to post pics for those of us that are geographically misplaced.

I remember a hole with blind landing area off the tee, hope you guys got the course map.

3/3 fairways hit so far??? Sounds like somebody isn't swinging hard enough...hahahaha

Course is looking great!

Those greens do look slick

Playing with jank1434 and Triplebogietim. Here is jank1434 after knocking it stiff on 3. He's -1 through 3.

teberuzy.jpg

So Tim nearly jarred his approach on 5. These guys are throwing darts.

du6u8u8y.jpg

Shot 40 on the front, I'll take it for a course I've never seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back