SeeMore Putters Thread

Picked up this fun little item this morning...

Screenshot_2013-07-12-11-01-47_zps21853eae.png

Sharp cover!

I'm trying to find anything and everything I can to trade MG for his mFGP2 with no luck. I don't even need the stupid thing.

What's the consensus on the Feeltec OS grip? When I ordered mine, they said that it wasn't a Jumbo, more like a midsize, which is perfect for me. I was going to order a SS 2.0 on it, but went ahead and went with the Feeltec because I've never even seen one and figure if I didn't like it, I could put the SS 2.0 on it.

So, did you hear from Seemore whether they had a 350gram DB4 Gunmetal head with a sight dot?

I did. Jim and Cody took good care of me and there's something fun coming my way soon.

DB4 CS 350g Dot on Top+33/71+Blk Pure Grip+4 Leaf Clover HC+Shipping

I did. Jim and Cody took good care of me and there's something fun coming my way soon.

DB4 CS 350g Dot on Top+33/71+Blk Pure Grip+4 Leaf Clover HC+Shipping

That is awesome sir! The SeeMore folks ROCK!!!

That is awesome sir! The SeeMore folks ROCK!!!

Their CS is solid. Cody had me pics of the head within 4 minutes of calling him about it. Had a work appt, called back and Jim took care of the rest.

I am having such a problem getting the ball to the hole. Incredibly frustrating. Anyone overcome this problem? What did you do? Any drills you guys might recommend?

What's the consensus on the Feeltec OS grip? When I ordered mine, they said that it wasn't a Jumbo, more like a midsize, which is perfect for me. I was going to order a SS 2.0 on it, but went ahead and went with the Feeltec because I've never even seen one and figure if I didn't like it, I could put the SS 2.0 on it.

That grip is fantastic. Square at the top making it (in my opinion) easier to remain square throughout the putt. Love it.

I cheated on Seemore for a while with a Spider S. After that experience I picked up my second Seemore, an Si4. This forum helped me find Seemore and I am very grateful for that. Such a great company with top notch customer service.

I cheated on Seemore for a while with a Spider S. After that experience I picked up my second Seemore, an Si4. This forum helped me find Seemore and I am very grateful for that. Such a great company with top notch customer service.

And I found this forum looking for more information on that goofy looking SeeMore putter that I rolled so well......... lol

Are there any seemore reps in north myrtle beach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting to use mine on the course, weather has been crap here lately and when I finish work its getting cold and dark. Putting on the carpet is just not the same, but it does feel nice though.

Yay my 300th post. :banana:

There's an SPi Instructor at Greg Norman's Academy in North Myrtle named Matt McClintic, and the Martin's PGA Superstore sells them.

You can find a list of SPi instructors on the SeeMore site: http://www.seemore.com/locator/instructors/

Paul Contento
Litchfield Country Club
619 Country Club D
Pawleys Island, SC 29585
Tel.: 843-458-4286
WWW: http://litchfieldgolf.com/
E-mail: paul@coachcontentogolf.com

Matt McClintic
Greg Norman Champions Golf Academy
2051 Academy Way
North Myrtle Beach , SC 29582
Tel.: 843-399-1551
WWW: http://www.gncga.com/
E-mail: matt.mcclintic@hotmail.com

And your closest silver certified instructor

Mike Hicks - Silver Certified
Mill Creek Golf Club
1700 St Andrews Dr
Mebane, *NC 27302
Tel.: 336-264-6119
WWW: http://www.golfmillcreek.com/
E-mail: hcksey@yahoo.com

You can also find SeeMore at the PGA Superstores in Myrtle.. Not sure what depth of lines are there, but I know there are a handful to roll.

Speaking of this, I need to contact Tim for a final tuneup next week.....

31 putts today with the seemore. And that's with absolutely zero help from the short game. I was putting out of my mind.

Today was first round with the SeeMore. Love the feel of the putter but had an issue with longer putts and left a few short. I think that is a product of switching from the Odyssey to the SeeMore.

I will get the feel down with another round or two, but man do I love this putter.

In between pulling the trigger on a betti, nc, or seemore. This will be my first milled putter and the decision making process is driving me crazy.

Jman has some sweet new putters.

Never thought I would care for a whistle shaft but the Z2W smoke diamond was quite impressive on the practice greens.

Back weighted SeeMores at 36" = money!

I'm loving the OneCS paired with the 5.0 SS that I thought at first was way to big.

No 3 putts today for what I believe the first time ever, it's like legal cheating.

I love my m2 more and more after every round, I didn't think I'd ever like a putter as much as I love my FGPs, but I have never had such good distance control. The only thing I'd like better than the m2 would be one with an X Series insert.

Back