Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these "activists" and politicians using this mess to further their agendas really gets my blood to boiling. Where has common sense disappeared to??

Gun control laws be danged, if someone comes in my house intent on doing harm to my family or myself, they will have made a very poor choice. Personally, I only have my carry permit for travel and emergencies. For home protection, a shotgun is my weapon of choice and I have one handy in either end of the house. The best part is, if need be, I can still find ammo for them.

im trying to hoard as much ammo as possible but the itch on my trigger finger couldnt be ignored today
hopefully i can restock without breaking the bank
its just frustrating
id love to try reloading

I love to shoot, whether at the range or varmints. It's the only way to improve. Do you know anyone that does reload or have a press. What got me started was buddy that reloads offered to reload .223 if I bought components. I bought powder, bullets and primers and watched. Gun people much like golfers, are willing to help out.

I love to shoot, whether at the range or varmints. It's the only way to improve. Do you know anyone that does reload or have a press. What got me started was buddy that reloads offered to reload .223 if I bought components. I bought powder, bullets and primers and watched. Gun people much like golfers, are willing to help out.

I have to say this; don't let just anyone reload for you. My buddy has been reloading for years. Understands the process and is meticulous.

New to the forum but when I seen Guns as a thread topic, had to check it out. My entire family loves to shoot. I do a lot of coyote work for farmers in my area.
Savage 204 Ruger
Savage 243 Win
savage 223 Rem Youth
Rem Mdl 7 17Tactical
Rem Mdl 7 20Tactical
M&P 9mm (2)
Walther P22 (2) blk&slvr / Pink camo
22LR Pink Cricket the daughters :eek:)
Well that's all I can think of right now.

stock up while you can
get ready for another round of panic
all the trayvon supporters are rallying for gun control
theyre trying to repeal the stand your ground laws
they want self defense to become illegal

Ok this is is just bull, sure it the verdict may have been unfair in the eyes of many, but to go after our rights because of the act of few is insane if you ask me, and adding race to the mix will make it worse.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

All of these "activists" and politicians using this mess to further their agendas really gets my blood to boiling. Where has common sense disappeared to??

Gun control laws be danged, if someone comes in my house intent on doing harm to my family or myself, they will have made a very poor choice. Personally, I only have my carry permit for travel and emergencies. For home protection, a shotgun is my weapon of choice and I have one handy in either end of the house. The best part is, if need be, I can still find ammo for them.
obama was reelected... there is no common sense hahaha
yeah for some reason 12ga ammo is everywhere and it never really flew off the shelves during the panic
my buddy reloads... id ask him but he's a couple of hours away

Eric Holder is public enemy #1. The way he shutdown online poker then comes back and says, 'yeah, we probably shouldn't have done that as poker has nothing to do with the wire act' makes me really nervous about him speaking out today.

Eric Holder is public enemy #1. The way he shutdown online poker then comes back and says, 'yeah, we probably shouldn't have done that as poker has nothing to do with the wire act' makes me really nervous about him speaking out today.
yeah... thats scary
"lets confiscate every law abiding citizens guns because we know where they are... we'll leave the criminals alone cuz we cant do anything to them
oh wow look at the statistics of criminals killing unarmed ppl... ppl cant defend themselves anymore... we probably shouldnt have done that" hahaha

asyvamyq.jpg

New to the forum but when I seen Guns as a thread topic, had to check it out. My entire family loves to shoot. I do a lot of coyote work for farmers in my area.
Savage 204 Ruger
Savage 243 Win
savage 223 Rem Youth
Rem Mdl 7 17Tactical
Rem Mdl 7 20Tactical
M&P 9mm (2)
Walther P22 (2) blk&slvr / Pink camo
22LR Pink Cricket the daughters :eek:)
Well that's all I can think of right now.

Coyotes here too, during contest season....nice to win a few bucks.

Went back to check on that SR1911 today. It was still there. Needless to say it is now in my possession.

I was surprised at the ammo they had in stock. It seems like, at least here, things are coming back slowly. They had an M&P10 that absolutely made me drool.

Went back to check on that SR1911 today. It was still there. Needless to say it is now in my possession.

I was surprised at the ammo they had in stock. It seems like, at least here, things are coming back slowly. They had an M&P10 that absolutely made me drool.

Congrats. 1911's are so sweet

Very nice! Hopefully I can add a Ruger .22 revolver and Walther PPQ to my collection sometime in the not too distant future.

Very nice! Hopefully I can add a Ruger .22 revolver and Walther PPQ to my collection sometime in the not too distant future.

I really like my LCR .38. They have a few of the LCR .22's and .22mags at my local gun shop. I almost wish I had gotten the .22mag so my wife could also handle it. It's a firecracker with the .38 but drop a +p in there and hang on!

I was in Rapid City yesterday and hit up Cabelas, Scheels and a great gun shop downtown. There was .223 everywhere. It was like pre-panic amounts. Prices weren't bad either. It was nice to see. While I was at the downtown shop I stumbled across some new 32-20 brass. It's something I've wanted to reload for a while. 32-20 is hard to find and expensive. It's usually $1 a round. I figured I better buy the brass, and then I noticed some lead boolits too. I started talking to the store owner and by the end of it I had powder, shell holders and everything ready to reload 32-20 except dies. Don't worry I have two auctions going to get those. Did the math on the costs. What we've been shooting is $1 per round. Another brand I found yesterday is .72. To reload based on what I purchased yesterday is .50 a round. But once you take the cost of the brass out it's .16 a round. The $51 I've been paying per box is now only $8 a box. I'm excited a hell as my Winchester 94 is my favorite gun to shoot. Now I get to do more of it.

First stop guns? Love that place.

First stop guns? Love that place.

Yep. What a great gun shop! The people working there were great. One of the guys didn't do much cast reloading. Next thing I know I had two very knowledgeable people, one employee, one a customer, answering my questions. They had a great selection of rifle and handguns. They must have a connection with Black Hills Ammunition. They had a ton of .223. New and reloaded. Great place.

I really like my LCR .38. They have a few of the LCR .22's and .22mags at my local gun shop. I almost wish I had gotten the .22mag so my wife could also handle it. It's a firecracker with the .38 but drop a +p in there and hang on!

Yeah, the .38's can be fun to hang on to in those little guns. I've got a Ruger LCP and it's not as bad as what I expected it to be, but it's got some jump to it.
The LCR's are nice looking guns, but I'm leaning more towards a Single-Six or Single-Ten. I've already got a Ruger MKII and a Walther P22, so I figure it's time to add a rimfire revolver to the collection.

Just home from a new tactical shop that opened up here.

Holy cow do I want just about everything in there. No BS stuff in this store; all super top notch stuff.

Also, there were two guns I'd never even heard of before and now the names escape me. One was a bullpup rifle the other some sort of bullpup styled .45ACP. It was like a pistol/REALLY short rifle. Weird.

Just home from a new tactical shop that opened up here.

Holy cow do I want just about everything in there. No BS stuff in this store; all super top notch stuff.

Also, there were two guns I'd never even heard of before and now the names escape me. One was a bullpup rifle the other some sort of bullpup styled .45ACP. It was like a pistol/REALLY short rifle. Weird.

Is that the place that is in the same shopping center as Gottwals and the cleaners?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yes, apparently my observation skills are lacking as I JUST noticed the place today.

Dude in there is cool. Seems crazy as hell, but cool.

And I figured out one of them. It was this amazing creature:
img4.png

Last edited:
bought all the 556 at walmart
got all excited when i came around the aisle and saw a ton of boxes
then depressed when the only thing i could use was 556

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back