2013 Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored By Callaway Golf

"While that was happening, let's go see what else..."

No kidding ESPN. This isn't a one golfer tournament. I don't need to watch Tiger drop golf balls.

Looks like the only other golfers we will see today will be Oost and McDowell. First 3 1/2 hours of coverage were great, now this.

"While that was happening, let's go see what else..."

No kidding ESPN. This isn't a one golfer tournament. I don't need to watch Tiger drop golf balls.

And thus you've forgotten the Masters already....

Looks like the only other golfers we will see today will be Oost and McDowell. First 3 1/2 hours of coverage were great, now this.

sweet I love Louie!

Better than rory 13 strokes back or whatever it was

There hasn't been a person in those weeds all week. Tigger hits one up there and all the sudden its hottest place to be and looks like a finely mowed fairway up there.

Why didn't the crowd trample down the knee high grass for Rory all day long? Seems like a plausible strategy hitting into the crowd and then let them mill around like a herd of elephants until you can get a good lie.

Nice sandy tw

Surprised no spieth coverage at all

Why didn't the crowd trample down the knee high grass for Rory all day long? Seems like a plausible strategy hitting into the crowd and then let them mill around like a herd of elephants until you can get a good lie.

Rory is old hat and past his prime...who wants to watch that.

Walking to the next tee with confidence??? He just hit two tee shots waaaayyyyyy left. When Tiger misses left it screws him up for the rest of the day as he tries to fight it from happening again.

I'd love to play some golf over there but man it's ugly to look at.

I enjoyed the golf to play, but looking at it is like watching paint dry.

Going into slo-mo after every shot is getting annoying already, and the round is still young.

better swing off the 2nd tee. Of course it was, he hit the first tee shot 200 yards left

I bet if Tiger pulled all woods out of his bag and just played irons, he'd have a better chance.

Great start for Johnson. Would love to somehow find a way to afford the Seemore he is gaming.

better swing off the 2nd tee. Of course it was, he hit the first tee shot 200 yards left

I missed it. Did he hit the same club?

Oh Phil. Your comments are priceless. "The R&A used some really funky pin locations today. Watch everyone on 8, it's going to be funny."

Probably not funny to the players Phil.

~Rock

Wow philly

Good on Phil! The course is a joke overall.

Wow, Phil being really critical of the setup today. Clearly not a fan. I wonder if the R&A is listening.

Phil always seems to try to find a way to complain without making it sound like he's complaining. All in the delivery.

Here comes Dropgate.

Back