Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

7ebemyza.jpg

u5ydu4e2.jpg

Thank you Greg!

image_zps804d762e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
3 for 3 so far. Can't wait to see what the PGA coin is going to look like.

Can't wait to see what the PGA coin is going to look like.[/QUOTE]

I haven't been able to snag any of them but if these 1st 3 are any indication, the PGA should be pretty awesome.

I haven't been able to snag any of them but if these 1st 3 are any indication, the PGA should be pretty awesome.

Ebay has them available if you really want them.

I use the magnetic marker attached to my Pebble Beach divot repair tool.
i've got the same thing, although i replaced the Pebble Beach marker with a two sided TCU marker. if i use a coin, i always use some type of foreign coin from Japan or something like that.

I found one of these a few years ago and have been using it for a ball marker.
B0DD388F-2945-407A-9790-E10477D08E80-12386-00000903FC0371A1.jpg

Picked up this one which I love:

20130727_003218_zps337d1b5d.jpg

Got a few more to add to the collection, the Open marker as well as the Phil commemorative poker chip.

pasurame.jpg

Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Nice collection of Callaway markers and coins, pga09!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Got a few more to add to the collection, the Open marker as well as the Phil commemorative poker chip.

pasurame.jpg
That is a fantastic collection. I'd almost rather put those on display

I use a 1969 quarter..That is the year I got back from Nam

What Ball Marker Are You Using These Days?

What Ball Marker Are You Using These Days?

Some go for loose change, others the one that comes on their glove or divot tool, and some even use a tee.

What about you?

Right now I'm using a quarter from my birth year, but that can all change in a whim (or if I want a candy bar and I'm a quarter short).

Toss up between the Matrix marker and the Hopkins marker.

I switch between my Matrix and Cobra ball marker

I had been using a 2 Euro-cent piece for a long time. It's magnetic, so it sticks to the backside of my divot tool (who knows where the original marker ended up). Then I recently put my hands on a hat clip ball marker for San Pedro GC, nice course a few miles away from here. I play a lot of best ball, so I usually have a few other plastic markers rattling around in my bag.

Some great pickups and collections in here. Used the promo matrix marker all weekend in a three day scramble tourney. Worked great pretty much everywhere but was especially useful on the greens with the removable coin marker in the middle.

I picked one up from Mercer Oaks where I played yesterday with THP'ers. Will post it later if I remember.

Arkansas Razorbacks magnetic marker on divot tool right now

I need to remember to get photos of the TB and Cal stuff, some amazing stuff for sure, even one with each course on each side, a cool dual coin!!!

Back