Opening Tee Shots - 2013 Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event kicked off with a bang as 32 participants heard their name called and stood in front of the crowd and the camera and got it going. Nerves were high, emotions were higher and the 2013 Morgan Cup kicked off with a bang. Full coverage coming soon, but we wanted to show a little bit of what the pressure was like.

Full Morgan Cup coverage will be shown in higher res

Ohhhhh YEAH!

Just about to leave work, so only got to skip through it right now. What pressure on Bullfrog being the first to tee off!

Now those were some awesome Tee shots! I keep getting lag in the video but ill finish it off soon. Great work to those that filmed and photographed the entire event:)

This was ppaaibily the most nervous first tee shot I've experienced in the MC. Watching everyone get up and swing away gave me more to think about than I would have liked. Right after I hit my ball I walked over to Morgan and Josh to say Thanks and to show how much my hands were shaking.

Gah still have the chicken wing finish. So much for the lessons. I love seeing these videos. I instantly can feel the emotion that was coursing through me right then. I will never again have that feeling.

• Admin
That was fun to watch.

Everyone did a great job, but Bullfrog is a rockstar for teeing off first like a boss.

That was fun to watch.

Everyone did a great job, but Bullfrog is a rockstar for teeing off first like a boss.

Everyone really did a great job considering that hole played as a 600 yard par 5 with a carry of 100+ yards over marsh. It's not the easiest tee shot to start the day off.

Everyone really did a great job considering that hole played as a 600 yard par 5 with a carry of 100+ yards over marsh. It's not the easiest tee shot to start the day off.

Quoting for truth. That was a brutal tee shot. I thought everyone that I saw did a great job with it. Not a lot of fairway in the landing area and bunkers long and left. Marsh right in front that intimidates. It was a tough one especially with your nerves being tingly.

Nice job everyone!!! Yes, Bullfrog is a Rockstar for going off first!

Quoting for truth. That was a brutal tee shot. I thought everyone that I saw did a great job with it. Not a lot of fairway in the landing area and bunkers long and left. Marsh right in front that intimidates. It was a tough one especially with your nerves being tingly.

Without a doubt the toughest opening tee shot to date for the MC

Hardest shot I've ever hit. My hands were shaking for the first 3 holes. Dean really helped settle me down.

Now that's a bunch of good looking swings there . Way to go guys !

I usually hate watching my swing on video, but this was nice because my club doesn't go as far past parallel as it has in the past.

One other thing: I usually don't brag about myself, but I will on this shot. I smoked a tight little draw out there, it was awesome.

Nice shots guys!

Loved it! That vid was like an appetizer before seeing the full coverage. Well played by all.

Great job guys! You all were looking hotter than a two dollar pistol :golf2::thumb:.

Nice job by all. This is what I was wondering. I think I saw (1) 3 wood that i could tell. Now I know why.

With a large group, plus video...that's a lot of adrenaline pumping through the veins for sure. Can't wait to see the rest of the clips! Way to go guys!

I usually hate watching my swing on video, but this was nice because my club doesn't go as far past parallel as it has in the past.

One other thing: I usually don't brag about myself, but I will on this shot. I smoked a tight little draw out there, it was awesome.

Yeah you did!

Some great looking swings fellas!

Wow, some great looking swings guys. All that hard work paid off!

Back