What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought a new grip for my 3 wood just to try out. Its a sharpro half cord. Im going to take my son out for a hit soon so will give it a try.

Free 2-day shipping w/ Amazon Prime.

The balls arent eligible for Prime shipping... Oh well I just ordered 2 dozen, 1 pink 1 yellow!

IFb9Xfxl.jpg

Those are some gnarly looking wedges. I need to try those.

Sweet looking wedges fupresti.

rbz-2-tour-flat-bill-hat.jpg

Just picked up a new hat today.

fupresti those wedges look sick!

6 dozen Bridgestone B330s balls. I apparently won the bid I placed on ebay. Can't wait to try them.

It was time to do a little restocking, so I decided that with all the great reviews, I'd try out the HEX Chrome + this time. Needed new gloves, since they get pretty nasty at this time of year and of course you need the NUUN out on the course during the summer.

It was time to do a little restocking, so I decided that with all the great reviews, I'd try out the HEX Chrome + this time. Needed new gloves, since they get pretty nasty at this time of year and of course you need the NUUN and chew out on the course during the summer.

Fixed it for you

Bought the SuperStroke Fatso 5.0 putter grip today. Havent taken it out on the course yet, but I could tell instantly that my stroke was better. Only complaint is that I'm worried I won't be able to square the toe on my stroke because I use a Taylormade blade putter and I have a slightly inside and down the line stroke. Perhaps this grip is mainly designed for mallet putters with less toe swing???

Cleveland Golf 588 RTX Black Pearl Wedge
  • Singles: 58 Low Bounce
  • Gender/Hand: LH
  • Shaft: KBS Tour Custom Black Wedge Flex
  • Shaft Flex: Wedge Flex

Bought a 17" Super Stroke Belly grip that I'm going to throw on a Cameron Newport. Going to extend it to 36" and see how that baby works out.

PGA Tour radio season pass for $1.99!! Its good thru the Tour Championship.

FLASHSALE8113-2.jpg

Ooohh, nice Taylor!

You have don't you? I tried it and V3 and I loved the red display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back