Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

Okay, I understand that this thread really involves just a few people, but I am going to attempt to ask some questions to those that love and by these all the time. Does anybody else struggle with the quality? I was given one, so its not a huge deal, but I find the quality a little on the edge of average to poor. The collars (their main ticket IMO) do not stay down, or even after a single wash.

Now mind you I take care of my golf apparel. I know how to take care of clothes. We have nice front loaders and wash all apparel on delicate and in cold and dry, if at all, on delicate. Collars are a pet peeve of mine. I struggled with a few brands for years because their collars truly sucked. This was just like it. After a wearing it a few times, the left side of the collar is like 2 inches and the right side is like half an inch. I wont get into a few other things, but I hope this is an isolated case (sadly I know its not).

But does any of the true crazy people about this brand on THP struggle with the same thing?

When was it given to you JB? I did find that in a few earlier ones that I ordered, the collar was not made well and it did not stay stiff and together after a few washes. The more recent ones I've received are a lot better. I wash them in a normal wash but do not put them through the dryer. I also add a magical product called Downey Wrinkle Releaser on the collar (love this stuff!), front and back which really seems to keep it in place when wearing. I've thought about adding a tiny bit of starch and rubbing it in but haven't needed it yet on the newer stuff. The shirt fabric itself I really like. Very soft and feels good.

You iron them with this material and the stays? That is surprising that they dont show burn marks. Maybe worth a try.

Just the collar part, and not too hot of a setting. I haven't seen any burn marks.

When was it given to you JB? I did find that in a few earlier ones that I ordered, the collar was not made well and it did not stay stiff and together after a few washes. The more recent ones I've received are a lot better. I wash them in a normal wash but do not put them through the dryer. I also add a magical product called Downey Wrinkle Releaser on the collar (love this stuff!), front and back which really seems to keep it in place when wearing. I've thought about adding a tiny bit of starch and rubbing it in but haven't needed it yet on the newer stuff. The shirt fabric itself I really like. Very soft and feels good.

I dont dry them either, just pointing out that my normal routine was delicate. These say to dry flat so I do so. I was trying to avoid when it was received, but can tell you that I had an early one and the quality was really poor on the collar. So much so that it was falling apart after 3 washes. The last one was given to me fairly recently. It appears that it is fairly new, line wise, so was just curious if others were struggling.

I know that some here are huge fans so I thought I would ask.

I dont dry them either, just pointing out that my normal routine was delicate. These say to dry flat so I do so. I was trying to avoid when it was received, but can tell you that I had an early one and the quality was really poor on the collar. So much so that it was falling apart after 3 washes. The last one was given to me fairly recently. It appears that it is fairly new, line wise, so was just curious if others were struggling.

I know that some here are huge fans so I thought I would ask.
So the fairly new one is still struggling at the collar as well? Hummmm, interesting. I had that issue with the older ones (I've since given them away) but the newer ones so far have hung in there for me. Will keep an eye on these coming to see what happens.

I have 3 golf polos and one dress polo. I wasn't to greatly impressed with the dress polo collar but the golf polo collar has been pretty solid so far. I do the same thing as Zak. I put the iron on a low heat setting and iron the collar lightly. So far quality wise everything has held up well. They have only been through a couple of washes so that could change with more washing.

I own quite a few, though to be fair they're more for the office than they are for the course. I was a bit concerned as my collars seemed to "pil" (sp?) on a few during early washes, but I started only washing them with a few items at a time (5-10) and aside from having to iron out a wrinkle here and there, haven't had any further issues.

In terms of fabric quality, the older, primary cotton based shirts (90%+) are definitely inferior. They're super soft and try to shrink a bit, but the minute amount of spandex can distort the fabric creating a "wave" effect. And while I own a few of them, the "summer fabric gauge" can be inconsistent and I could see someone feeling that they felt cheap. I still like them, but they're not my favorite.

That said, the 92% Micropoly spring fabric gauge to me is an absolutely perfect shirt. It's really soft but durable. I went out for my anniversary on the 4th hottest day in recorded history for Arizona a few weeks ago, 119 degrees, sat outside on a patio for dinner (which I never do, but screw waiting 1:30 for inside) with only some shade and misters to try to cool me off in my Genius Jones and was extremely comfortable. I didn't find out until 2 days later how hot it actually was.

From all the videos, JB, I could see you rocking a Secret Agent polo for $40 and maybe have a better impression going forward. Might not make you a die-hard convert, but you might see where some of the attraction is.

I have never disliked the style, although I think some of them are "tired". I dislike the quality I have on the two shirts. Now as stated, part of that could be a rare luck of the draw, but the collar quality (and what they are known for) was definitely lacking. I, too, had pilling on the 1st shirt and actually took a clothes shaver to it eventually, because otherwise it looked ridiculous.

Reaching out to the company via email 2 months ago got no response, so I figured I would take it here. I know there are many "insiders" with them here and they treat people great on social media which goes a long way nowadays.

I wear my two AF polos more than any of my other golf polos and my collars look just the same as they did when I bought them.

Just picked up my first two AF shirts, hoping the collar issues JB and a few others have seen arent an issue. Love the style of these and cant wait for them to get in!

pgachampgreyfront_large.jpg

freedomfull_large.jpg

I'm really looking forward to the Push long sleeve as fall is just around the corner here in CT and this looks perfect to wear out.

To answer JB's earlier question, I haven't had much if any problems with the collars. I wash mine on delicate, with the collars popped, and air dry them with the collars still popped, and haven't had any major issues. The collar will occasionally air dry a little off, but nothing that hinders the look of it. And I have......a lot of these shirts, ranging from the regular dress shirts, lighter fabric golf, to the heavier gauge golf fabric. Nike polos collars always curled on me, which drove me insane and I don't have anywhere near the collar issues with these that I did with Nike. These don't curl, but as I said, do have a tendency to air dry making them a little lopsided, as JB said. But nothing that doesn't line itself out during the course of wear during a day.

Just pulled the trigger on two new shirts myself. #letsgobo is still a good 10% code. And I also just Tweeted my after purchase discount code, anyone looking to add something.

Grey Champ and Rhea Of Hope

I got a couple of their shirts from the Bettinardi Social this year. The shirts are simply the best I have ever worn. I just placed an order yesterday for three more The Navy and Gray PGA Shirts as well as The Gonna be a Fast Start Polo that is on Sale. I ordered yesterday late in the afternoon got shipping notification within the hour and looks like they will be delivered this evening. Couldn't have asked for better customer service.

I got a couple of their shirts from the Bettinardi Social this year. The shirts are simply the best I have ever worn. I just placed an order yesterday for three more The Navy and Gray PGA Shirts as well as The Gonna be a Fast Start Polo that is on Sale. I ordered yesterday late in the afternoon got shipping notification within the hour and looks like they will be delivered this evening. Couldn't have asked for better customer service.

Oh, dude, those Bettinardi Social shirts were unbelievable! I saw them on Instagram and they were amazing. I wanted one so bad.

Not looking good for Alial Fital for the weekend. BVP is already +5 thru 7

I have alot of their shirts, and find them to be the best quality I have ever had in any dress shirt. I air dry all my shirts and then once dry I will chuck them in the dryer with a bounce sheet for a fresh smell.

Then I have Steamer and an Iron (depending on the material, I'll use accordingly) which I use on all dress shirts I own, as well as the collar. Iron the collar and boom stays down amazing. Never have had a problem with contact ether. The longest I have waited on a response has been 2 hours and I have had many emails with AF.

Hope that helps

ytuju2e3.jpg

Wearing one of mine today as a matter of fact! First time out of the plastic! Man.......might have to jump on the ship again with the 40%. Geeeezzeeee!

Congrats Mr. Webb, your design was the first #FeelPlayer design to be released. The Dallas #FeelPlayer.

http://www.alialfital.com/collectio...shirt-alial-fital-polo-shirts-made-in-the-usa

That is awesome Jeff! Your the driver of the bus here Jeff, so thanks for allowing me to be apart of the ride! And thanks to Alial Fital and Gibran for taking the design from paper (a tweet no less) and making it real. I love this simple but yet classy design and it looks like others do as well. The XL's are about half sold already so gonna jump on 2 of them now! This is awesome!!!!!

dallasfull_28285b4e-4856-451f-8dc2-f8dd8f9d88e9_large.jpg

Man, if only the school year started a week or two ago! Hope these last long enough for me to be able to get all of the #FeelPlayer designs. I really am digging the simplicity of this one Nate!

That is awesome Jeff! Your the driver of the bus here Jeff, so thanks for allowing me to be apart of the ride! And thanks to Alial Fital and Gibran for taking the design from paper (a tweet no less) and making it real. I love this simple but yet classy design and it looks like others do as well. The XL's are about half sold already so gonna jump on 2 of them now! This is awesome!!!!!

dallasfull_28285b4e-4856-451f-8dc2-f8dd8f9d88e9_large.jpg

I just want to buy one and have you autograph it Nate "Big Time" Webb and I will frame it. Seriously though, I really like the simplicity of it. I am not a big fan of most of the AF designs but I really like this one. Nothing wrong with them, just not my style.

I just want to buy one and have you autograph it Nate "Big Time" Webb and I will frame it. Seriously though, I really like the simplicity of it. I am not a big fan of most of the AF designs but I really like this one. Nothing wrong with them, just not my style.

I would do that in a heartbeat and wouldn't even Johnny Manziel ya for it!

Hey Jeff (or others), what's the deal with some of the shirts having a patterned cuff on only one sleeve? Nate's shirt would be a must-buy for me except that it has that pattern only on the right sleeve, it bothers me to no end.

Back