Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

We have 4 tomorrow with me, Mitch, Rob and colt. Playing at 9 at Mercer Oaks. Then heading back to my place for beers and grilling

have fun.

We have 4 tomorrow with me, Mitch, Rob and colt. Playing at 9 at Mercer Oaks. Then heading back to my place for beers and grilling

Buck, be on stand by. Rob wont show.

So who's teeing it up with me on Saturday? Or am I gonna have to just spend that day getting involved in #shenanigans in Atlantic City?

Where are you staying? I might be able to play on Saturday.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Where are you staying? I might be able to play on Saturday.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'm going wherever the wind blows me over the weekend in the state of New Jersey.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm going wherever the wind blows me over the weekend in the state of New Jersey.

I just read 3 Dr Suess books to my daughter and I couldn't help but read that like it was one of them.

I'm going wherever the wind blows me
over the weekend in the state of New Jersey

I just read 3 Dr Suess books to my daughter and I couldn't help but read that like it was one of them.

I'm going wherever the wind blows me
over the weekend in the state of New Jersey

I did that just for you.

PS. I'm stopped at a QuickCheck in case anybody thinks I'm still foruming and driving.

Now you're just starting rumors. I have never been a no show dammit!

Except for that time you know, when you said you were going to come hang out after our round but decided that baby supplies were more important.

Except for that time you know, when you said you were going to come hang out after our round but decided that baby supplies were more important.

Not golfing though

At some point in the future we should all meet up at Mystic Rock Golf Club near Pitt and play. That place looks cool.

Like 4 hours from me and from the far end of PA.

IM SO IN.

I wrote on tynos Fb wall and messages single-d with the exact intentions of this club being played.

At some point in the future we should all meet up at Mystic Rock Golf Club near Pitt and play. That place looks cool.

Count me in on that. Have always wanted to play there.

not to hijack....but I'd like to get in on that

Apparently I struck a nerve... Would be AWESOME to get out to a cool course with you guys!

Weren't y'all just at a cool course together this past weekend?

Well... I made it. I'm in Princeton/Lawrenceville... Whatever this place is.

Back