The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made myself a cup of coffee, wasn't paying attention and grabbed the unlabeled black tin that has salt in it and not sugar. 2 teaspoons later...

Dang if this didn't happen to me a couple weeks ago....I never put sugar in my coffee, but the horrid stuff at work just needed something....tore open a salt packet instead of a sugar packet and....yum:bulgy-eyes:

Had to scramble to find a babysitter so I can work from 6-11am on two of my three off days bc "it's my turn"

I havn't played a round of golf in far too long. Was making some good progress too.

Just saw that Nike dropped the price on all Covert stuff. Would be awesome, except I ordered my driver a few weeks ago. Hosed out of $100.

Just saw that Nike dropped the price on all Covert stuff. Would be awesome, except I ordered my driver a few weeks ago. Hosed out of $100.

Email them. If it was recent enough, they may be willing to refund that. They have done it for me before.

Hello, my name is Mike and I have club buying issues.

Just bought a 3i today, but other purchases this year include: 3 sets of irons, fairway wood, 1 hybrid, 2 wedges, 3 driver shafts, traded for a putter I don't need, and dozens of golf balls (did I mentioned I have 10doz already?). This sequence seems to happen every year, hoy. Good thing my wife was in CA on business yesterday when 3 long boxes showed up at the front door.

Hilarious. It gets to the point that if you're not expecting a box soon you're feeling a little empty inside.

Email them. If it was recent enough, they may be willing to refund that. They have done it for me before.

I'll have to do that. I ordered through my proshop so I dont have the order number or anything. Maybe my shop can help me out.

Bummer. I have only left clubs a couple of times, and they were always there when I went back for them. I always noticed in the next hole or two. No one had ever picked one up so I never had to ask anyone about it.

Didn't you leave your range finder once?? Haha

My rant of the day is rain, calling for it all weekend. I was supposed to play this morning but my buddy and I decided it wasn't worth teeing off in the rain. I don't mind playing in the wet stuff if it starts after I've been out on the course or if it is for a tourney. I actually kind of like playing in adverse weather. Looks like no golf this week, again

I think Saturday might be ok.

I am banking on it at least...

Taylor not being able to pull the trigger is my rant....

Quit trying to pressure people into buying your junk.

Hahahaha shut it Beags!!!! My wife has that in her purse anyway. Not for sale. Oh wait....

Taylor not being able to pull the trigger is my rant....

I pulled the trigger on a Bushnell Z6 instead.. Just let me borrow the Golo for a few months and if I like it we will do a payment plan

I pulled the trigger on a Bushnell Z6 instead.. Just let me borrow the Golo for a few months and if I like it we will do a payment plan

Boo to you sir. Boo to you.

This has been an entertaining Friday morning.

I need that.. I have a Demo 6i and 9i XHP with PX 5.5s, an Xhot 4H, a Seemore Si1 and Seemore oneputt.

I will send all of that as collateral

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmno

I think Saturday might be ok.

I am banking on it at least...
I might try to get out early Sat. if it isn't raining. I have to go to my father in laws birthday party Sat. afternoon/evening and work on the drag car Sun.

I think I'm going to head up to LS and pick up a range finder today to make me feel better. Haha

Didn't you leave your range finder once?? Haha

My rant of the day is rain, calling for it all weekend. I was supposed to play this morning but my buddy and I decided it wasn't worth teeing off in the rain. I don't mind playing in the wet stuff if it starts after I've been out on the course or if it is for a tourney. I actually kind of like playing in adverse weather. Looks like no golf this week, again

I did! At Shirkey. Luckily you were still there playing and they gave it to you. I was in a hurry to get home for some reason and I was halfway home when I remembered. You saved me 40 minutes by still being there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back