Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Group of 8 THP'ers getting together to play Sunday in NJ. Colt and TheCrest coming in from way out of town. Should be a blast.

Group of 8 THP'ers getting together to play Sunday in NJ. Colt and TheCrest coming in from way out of town. Should be a blast.
Have fun Ricardo.

Well, Colt will be there...

Aside from having to follow him around to collect all his stuff he leaves on the course, he is fun to play golf with. He is actually playing with jlukes right now.

Aside from having to follow him around to collect all his stuff he leaves on the course, he is fun to play golf with. He is actually playing with jlukes right now.
I think I would enjoy a round with Colt. I like giving him hell on the forum, but he is a good dude.

I think I would enjoy a round with Colt. I like giving him hell on the forum, but he is a good dude.

Yeah, he is a hoot for sure. I think I would enjoy a round of golf with you as well.

jacob1 and I are getting out for a dewsweeper round on Sunday. Looking forward to it.
We are going to put a hurting on that place! Those lady's Bridgestone balls don't know whats about to happen to them!

Played with Damaikis yesterday and had a great time. It was also probably the wettest round of golf I've ever played. I think me and the weather have different definitions of the phrase "scattered showers." Clearly rain can't stop THPer's from teeing it up, if the course is open we're playing.

After playing with numerous THPers down in Myrtle, I can truthfully say playing a round of golf with fellow THPers is like no other, there isn't anything else out there that is a substitute!

AMSmith61, SixFourThreeFive and I are getting together for a round Sunday afternoon

Pumped for Sunday Am with 7 other THPers gonna be awesome!

I'll be the guy with A Monster and a hangover! Look for me.

Haha bring me one for me also I plan on being massively hungover as well! #beerisawesome

Played with Damaikis yesterday and had a great time. It was also probably the wettest round of golf I've ever played. I think me and the weather have different definitions of the phrase "scattered showers." Clearly rain can't stop THPer's from teeing it up, if the course is open we're playing.

I had tons of fun, even if it did rain the whole time.

Playing with Texas Hacker this afternoon. Hope it doesn't rain!

1:08 tee time with Amsmith61. Should be a great round. Him, Maddog701 (My father) and I played in a scramble with a non THPer yesterday. We came in at -16 and came in second place. It was a really fun round tho.

What a great guy. Hope you guys have fun!!

J.

We always do! And when it gets too busy to have fun, we make our own fun. Last time three of us were teeing off at the same time on the second nine. We were rushing to get done before dark!

Had the pleasure of teeing it up with a couple of THPers today, again. I always have a better time on the course when I am with a group of THPers. Nothing can compare. Unless there are more of them. Ready for next weekend.

Had the pleasure of teeing it up with a couple of THPers today, again. I always have a better time on the course when I am with a group of THPers. Nothing can compare. Unless there are more of them. Ready for next weekend.

I couldn't allow post MC golf to be much of a letdown, so let's get 3 tee times out there next Saturday.

#dfwrepresents
#hopeJBiswatching

Back