The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had maybe half a cup in my whole lifetime. Tried to like coffee, but can't stand it. If it tasted as good as it smells, I'd be addicted..

Doctor it up with some creamer, maybe a sweet in low? It'll work Smalls. It'll work.

Doctor it up with some creamer, maybe a sweet in low? It'll work Smalls. It'll work.
You can also put kahlua in it. I know some that do that.

Passing through Americus, GA, where residents can say they live in: 'Merica 'Merica

The Official Banter Away thread

I just played the worst "golf course" I've ever played. Longest hole was a par 5 at 464 and all the par 4's were under 300. But it only cost $18 for 2 people for 9 holes.

You can also put kahlua in it. I know some that do that.

I love Kahlua, but that's probably not going to help Smalls since he doesn't like the flavor of coffee itself.

Done it. Just don't like it.

When I am in a motel, I will brew it in the morning! Just can't drink the stuff.

Done it. Just don't like it.

When I am in a motel, I will brew it in the morning! Just can't drink the stuff.
That hotel stuff is terrible.

Ever tried a gateway drink like a Mocha or Caramel Macchiatto (iced in the summer is pretty solid) from Starbucks?

That hotel stuff is terrible.

Ever tried a gateway drink like a Mocha or Caramel Macchiatto (iced in the summer is pretty solid) from Starbucks?
I only brew it for the smell. Love the smell of coffee. It's one of the best smells ever invented.

I've tried all kinds. They all suck.

I love posts from people who say they are from New York but the posts are worded in such a way that you know they are from nowhere near New York. Or this country!

I like how you guys are ripping on me! I forgot to shave this morning, need a haircut, and yes, I do have a large head hehe

Love u all

I like how you guys are ripping on me! I forgot to shave this morning, need a haircut, and yes, I do have a large head hehe

Love u all

We love you too Melon McShaggystubble

Love u all

We love you Taylor! ;)

War just bumped an awesome thread, and then unbumped it

War just bumped an awesome thread, and then unbumped it

Hahaha. Was hoping I got it before anyone saw that.

Stupid tapatalk

Mug shots are always fun.

60967.jpg
60980.jpg

60876.jpg
60886.jpg

Effin IOWA!

New phone today for me and for the next 4 months. HTC Windows 8x. Not to bad so far, but I'm going to miss a lot of apps that I currently use. No free golf GPS apps or the big one, Instagram. And posting on the forum is a bit of a pain, but I'll manage. But probably the biggest bummer is no memory card slot...so no photos or music till I figure out what to do.

LOL god that sounds terrible dude.

I shall miss you on da instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back