WGC-Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

Just got home. Perfect timing

That was a wonderful approach.

Wish I was at home to watch this today!

Nice shot! Wish that had happened a hole earlier.

That was salty. Birdie to make 18 interesting.

Uhhhh...

Wahhh? Someone needs a soother.

I saw this as well. Dude needs to just shut up some times. 4 wins in a year I guess means nothing

Uhhhh...

Wahhh? Someone needs a soother.

While I normally don't like Skip, he's spot-on there, at least in my opinion. I don't think Tiger cares about anything except majors at this point.

While I normally don't like Skip, he's spot-on there, at least in my opinion. I don't think Tiger cares about anything except majors at this point.

Tiger seems to care about winning this week.

D'oh!!!!

Eagle???

Oh well.....

Horrible!

I mean, nice par.

He's probably a terrible golfer. "59 means nothing"?! Get a life.

He said it doesn't matter, and it doesn't in the long run. David Duval and Stuart Appleby shot 59 once, but winning 19 majors is what Tiger's got his eye on because that means best of all time for sure. Until Tiger wakes up and doesn't choke away a major, people will still be wondering "what if".

He said it doesn't matter, and it doesn't in the long run. David Duval and Stuart Appleby shot 59 once, but winning 19 majors is what Tiger's got his eye on because that means best of all time for sure. Until Tiger wakes up and doesn't choke away a major, people will still be wondering "what if".

I think a 59 matters.. It's illustrious. I can bet decent money Tiger would have liked that 59 quite a bit.

Dang, Tiger would have gotten an Adams hybrid over that tree.

I think a 59 matters.. It's illustrious. I can bet decent money Tiger would have liked that 59 quite a bit.

Probably, but I bet it doesn't even come close to holding a candle to breaking the majors record.

If a 59 didn't matter, Tiger wouldn't have started to play a little nervy the last few holes, which in my opinion he has. Still a great round though.

He doesnt. And many of his fans didnt either. Until Woods was not winning majors and then it was about winning other tournaments.

In the end not a lot of it matters because Tiger Woods is the greatest to ever play the game. He will get the record of 19 to make sure nobody can even say "arguably" and do it with dominating performances at courses that fit his game the best.

Pretty sweet putt to finish it off, even if it was for par.

And he makes THAT putt? Come on! Lol.

One heckuva par there

Not to shabby.....

Back