2013 THP Fantasy Football - Open For Signups

I'm signed up! All systems go!

Absolutely. Its not that bad and people are here to help.

Good to hear - I'll be looking to do this with a minimum amount of fuss.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have now filled 3 leagues.

Donation sent, I'm all in. Too bad I can't register two teams and get both irons and a driver :alien:

Thanks. Just wondering.

Thanks. I'm clueless. My only experience with Fantasy Football is from the show The League, which probably won't be very helpful.

Just draft all Browns players & you'll be fine.

lol hope you made plans to fill a 5th league

If the 4th league fills up we will start a waiting list and when that list reaches 16, we will open up a 5th league.

I'm in. I can't wait!

Siri speaks for me!

I love how everyone is so cocksure already. Lets see how confident you are after draft day.

PM Sent, hope there is still room.

signed up..... ready to go...... no more coming close like the last few years im here to dominate this year!

I love how everyone is so cocksure already. Lets see how confident you are after draft day.

It happens every year. Then they get beat like Ike beat Tina and come up with some doozies. Everybody that signs up has won the world championship of FF and has been undefeated in their own league 67 straight years. :D

Haha I will say it this way. Draft day is going to make or break some teams. Injuries and bye weeks will also cause some havoc. I hope the draft day set up is like I've had in the past that tells you right when the players bye week is. To say I'm excited for this is an understatement. Since I can't coach football this fall, fantasy is the second best thing.

PM sent! Hopefully there is still room!

ive won numerous leagues, but nothing more than 12 teams. 16 teams should be real interesting

How do I know my PM went? When I check my sent messages folder it is empty.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm in!

It happens every year. Then they get beat like Ike beat Tina and come up with some doozies. Everybody that signs up has won the world championship of FF and has been undefeated in their own league 67 straight years. :D

I think the FF champs should be in the THP HOF.

none of my sent PMs from today are showing up either. im sure yours are working because my messages got to GG

Yes, but some of us have the track record to back it up! Looking forward to the challenge! :banana:

Of course. Every rookie to THP leagues has the track record. Its kind of like the old THP saying "Outing Approved".

Edit: Nevermind. I'm in!

none of my sent PMs from today are showing up either. im sure yours are working because my messages got to GG

Be sure to check your user control panel and make sure the box is selected to save sent messages.

Of course. Every rookie to THP leagues has the track record. Its kind of like the old THP saying "Outing Approved".

Or the 'My average drive is around 300 yards." But in all seriousness, I'm ready to dominate! :teeth:

Back