2013 PGA Championship Contest & Thread

Hoping my pick Henrik keeps it up - back to back birdies on 4 and 5. I'm at work so I can't watch - how is he playing today in a more qualitative sense?

Tiger with back to back birdies. He'll need some more though.

Also, the top of the leaderboard is ridiculously strong.

That was a very nice chip from Tiger there.

My man Stricker stealthily climbing the board. Only 2 shots back, now.

Tedski

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."-- G. Marx

Ouch. Make that 3.

Tedski

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."-- G. Marx

I am so excited for this weekend. Leaderboard setting up to be stacked which should lead to a great finish!

Kuuuuuuuuch is Steady Eddie. Only two back!!!

I wish that was what my terrible shots looked like. I guess that's what it's like being good at golf.

I wish that was what my terrible shots looked like. I guess that's what it's like being good at golf.
These guys hit their divots farther than I hit some of my shots!

And Dufner is tied for the lead. Kinda getting crowded up there.

These guys hit their divots farther than I hit some of my shots!

I think they may take divots that are longer than some of my shots.

Odd question, because everyone talks about the prep time for a course to be ready for a major championship...but what's the recovery time from guys gouging up the course for four straight days?

Tiger seems to have found his groove. Maybe that will help him find a few birdies.

I think they may take divots that are longer than some of my shots.

Odd question, because everyone talks about the prep time for a course to be ready for a major championship...but what's the recovery time from guys gouging up the course for four straight days?
Public and private courses have hackers gouging it up every day.

blog-simpson-480.gif

Nice shot from Tiger at #9. Could really use another birdie before heading into the back.

Nice shot from Tiger at #9. Could really use another birdie before heading into the back.

Yeah I'm thinking if he keeps the good driving up that he'll make a few birdies on the back. Putts will drop.

There's birdies all over the place. They are approaching 300 of the today if they haven't surpassed that number yet.

I can't believe that putt from Tiger didn't drop.

Duffer really looks good!

Tiger swinging the club much better than he did the first few holes. Now he needs to get some putts to fall.

Back