Staff Bags & Using Them

This one is almost as bad as that brown TaylorMade bag.

What's even worse, is someone dropped the ball on the proofreading! But it figures, since it's Daly's bag, so it really doesn't matter.

OK, you got me Smalls. The only thing that one's lacking is a disco ball.

My thoughts on staff bag pretty much mirror most of the others on here. When I was a kid learning to play the only guys I ever noticed with staff bags were the pros at golf courses. I always thought you really had to be a player to have one. My take on it has changed over the last few years as they have become more available and I see more players with them.

I used stand bags for years, mainly because of cost but also because they were just easier to deal with getting in and out of the trunks of my commuter cars or carrying them up to the driving range from the parking lot, etc. Since I moved last year and live on a golf course and have my own golf cart I got a cart bag.

I kicked around the idea of a staff bag for a while but I always balked on it because my club setup was always such a mishmash of brands. I've started thinking about it again recently since my bag is majority Cleveland now but I always have a hard time pulling the trigger.

I think exactly the same way. I still play goal and got myself a new set of gear last year and everybody loves looking and commenting about it. I love looking good out there and it gives me more confidence since I feel better.

Staff bags were not meant for Jeeps....

u5amajug.jpg

LOL! I like your dedication!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I use the THP Stage 2 Staff Bag IER to promote this awesome place! People ask me all the time where I got the bag and I feel compelled to tell them about THP. Doing my part but I think I need business cards hmm......Do they have then in the THP Store?

THP tees would work just as well

Staff bags were not meant for Jeeps....

u5amajug.jpg

Why not just fold down the back seat and put it in the back? That's where I always put mine when I had my wrangler... Guess it wouldnt make for a good picture though.

I just went to the PGA Tour Superstore in NJ and discovered a Superstore Staff Bag for $99.99. Would it be weird to game one of these?

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 0
I just went to the PGA Tour Superstore in NJ and discovered a Superstore Staff Bag for $99.99. Would it be weird to game one of these?

That is a pretty nice looking bag especially for $99 bucks.

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

That is a pretty nice looking bag especially for $99 bucks.

I thought so too, but I don't work at the superstore neither an endorsed staff pro... The idea of gaming this gives me a funny feeling, but cannot resist the price point...

I thought so too, but I don't work at the superstore neither an endorsed staff pro... The idea of gaming this gives me a funny feeling, but cannot resist the price point...

I agree. Not having an affiliation would feel a little odd, but if the quality is there I would seriously have to consider it. Plus you could just tell people that you shop there...a lot!!!

Why not just fold down the back seat and put it in the back? That's where I always put mine when I had my wrangler... Guess it wouldnt make for a good picture though.

Yeah not a bad idea it makes me a little nervous when it is in the back though. Not sure why they feel more secure in the front.

I agree. Not having an affiliation would feel a little odd, but if the quality is there I would seriously have to consider it. Plus you could just tell people that you shop there...a lot!!!

I mean I do live like 15 minutes from the store

Yeah not a bad idea it makes me a little nervous when it is in the back though. Not sure why they feel more secure in the front.
It makes you nervous when you are driving? I keep my clubs in the back any time they are in the car.

That's a great price for a staff bag

That top looks huge. Will a bag of that size fit on a cart? It may just be from the picture, but it seems a lot bigger than normal.

Some of you may have seen I recently purchased a callaway hyperlite stand bag to avoid lugging my staffer around the course but I bought a push cart for my staff bag yesterday and just played my first round. One word. Awesome. Having my staffer out there holding tons of stuff was awesome without carrying it here's a pic of the bag on the cartImageUploadedByTapatalk1376163669.166525.jpg
The bag fits perfectly and can access all my pockets. And you may notice I lost my putter cover today as well. Face palm

Some of you may have seen I recently purchased a callaway hyperlite stand bag to avoid lugging my staffer around the course but I bought a push cart for my staff bag yesterday and just played my first round. One word. Awesome. Having my staffer out there holding tons of stuff was awesome without carrying it here's a pic of the bag on the cartView attachment 10815
The bag fits perfectly and can access all my pockets. And you may notice I lost my putter cover today as well. Face palm

Great looking staff bag, damn sharp. No way you can leave that at home. Good call on the pull cart, I need to get on that.

That top looks huge. Will a bag of that size fit on a cart? It may just be from the picture, but it seems a lot bigger than normal.
Most of the carts won't fit a staff bag because the strap won't fit but I just use some bungy cords and it fits great.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Most of the carts won't fit a staff bag because the strap won't fit but I just use some bungy cords and it fits great.

Weird cause my bridgestone is huge and still fits on carts

My huge Wilson bag fits although a little tight I've never had an issue!

My Callaway staff bag fits fine on the cart. That one in the picture though looked like a huge top.

Mine might be a bit bigger at the top. It was a former fitting bag but I can't fit the strap around the top... Rest fits fine.

Mine might be a bit bigger at the top. It was a former fitting bag but I can't fit the strap around the top... Rest fits fine. Plus the worn out carts seem to drop my bag once in a while so I like knowing that its secure.

My Callaway staff bag fits fine on the cart. That one in the picture though looked like a huge top.

Has anyone taken their cart into the store to see if the bag would fit the cart before purchasing the staff bag? If not, would it be a prudent idea?

How often do you guys take riding carts.

Back