What do YOU want to see in 2014 THP events??

I want to see every 2014 event in HD.

#askingtoomuch?
#barraised

:)

Ill tell you what. You come to all of them and I will shoot every one in HD. Deal?
#CookieCam
#FauxVeganMadness
#Winning
#Important

Ill tell you what. You come to all of them and I will shoot every one in HD. Deal?
#CookieCam
#FauxVeganMadness
#Winning
#Important

Let me see the schedule before making such a bold commitment.

But if this guarantees a MC spot, can I really say no?

I love this place.

Let me see the schedule before making such a bold commitment.

But if this guarantees a MC spot, can I really say no?

I love this place.

I dont know dude, we have a lot of things lined up. I wouldnt want you to lose your job. Although CookieCam sounds rather intriguing.

I dont know dude, we have a lot of things lined up. I wouldnt want you to lose your job. Although CookieCam sounds rather intriguing.

#CookieCam
#niceringtoit

One thing I would love to see in any of the 2014 events, I don't mind which one, is my name on the list - that would be a bucket list moment for me I would say

After watching the coverage so far I will be putting in for the next Morgan Cup! My game will be there for next year with out a doubt!

Don't know what the invitational series will look like but you should try to get to one of those. And go from there!

One thing I would love to see in any of the 2014 events, I don't mind which one, is my name on the list - that would be a bucket list moment for me I would say

It would be awesome dude.

Don't know what the invitational series will look like but you should try to get to one of those. And go from there!

GolfinFF has played in a couple already. Great dude and a blast to play with.

It would be awesome dude.

It certainly would be JB, and the thoughts of making it are just being fuelled by watching the first round MC coverage while typing this

It certainly would be JB, and the thoughts of making it are just being fuelled by watching the first round MC coverage while typing this

Make it a point to make the next Ohio Invitational you got a place to sleep at my place!

I will be at more events next yr for sure! The sooner the calendar gets out the better for me. My leave has to be in by thanksgiving for 2014!

Love seeing this thread bumped and the excitement for next year already

Make it a point to make the next Ohio Invitational you got a place to sleep at my place!

I will be at more events next yr for sure! The sooner the calendar gets out the better for me. My leave has to be in by thanksgiving for 2014!

If circumstances permit, I would love to be able to take you up on that offer golfin, but until certain things get sorted over here I am not going to be able to make any decisions

If circumstances permit, I would love to be able to take you up on that offer golfin, but until certain things get sorted over here I am not going to be able to make any decisions

Understood man as long as MD doesn't make it in the northeast, it's only an 1.5-2 hr drive to most of the state!

What formats are the other events? Any match play type stuff? I would imagine that'd be hard to do & maybe not fair in terms of the amount of golf everyone plays. Just that Wade's post about the pressure of the MC got me to thinking - how would you prepare for something like that?

There are all kinds of events. While we will not give out the details on 2014 events as of yet, THP will have (had) 15 or so events this year with two being match play. (MC & Grandaddy). Invitationals have been two man team events. Vegas Championship is a 2 man team event over two days of golf. Ultimate Club Testing is playing golf with the company that fits you for the gear. And more. 2014 is full of surprises.

If you want to get an idea of what a Morgan Cup is like, I strongly recommend watching some of the coverage from this years.

Grins the team events at this years Invitationals was a blast. I felt pressure to shoot well for my partner and just couldn't pull it together that day.

A great way to prep is to go out and try and shoot a new low everyday you step on the course. Play new courses and try and shoot that number.

But the biggest key to any THP event/gathering prep is to be ready to have a blast :)

I got on here too late to make it to the event in the Chicagoland area, or even make it to the pre-event round on Friday. So, for now, the main thing I would look forward to would simply be another Chicagoland event. Traveling this year wouldn't have worked with a 2 year old and new baby, hoping next year it's a possibility, but a Chicagoland event would cancel any worries. Can't wait to take part in any THP event.

There are all kinds of events. While we will not give out the details on 2014 events as of yet, THP will have (had) 15 or so events this year with two being match play. (MC & Grandaddy). Invitationals have been two man team events. Vegas Championship is a 2 man team event over two days of golf. Ultimate Club Testing is playing golf with the company that fits you for the gear. And more. 2014 is full of surprises.

If you want to get an idea of what a Morgan Cup is like, I strongly recommend watching some of the coverage from this years.
I would go as far as to say watch all of it, it truly gives you a glimpse into what playing with THPers is all about!

I am still working my way through all of it, but will eventually watch/read it all. Definitely want to be a part of the THP awesomeness!

Grins the team events at this years Invitationals was a blast. I felt pressure to shoot well for my partner and just couldn't pull it together that day.

A great way to prep is to go out and try and shoot a new low everyday you step on the course. Play new courses and try and shoot that number.

But the biggest key to any THP event/gathering prep is to be ready to have a blast :)

Sounds good! Thanks golfinFF! Hopefully we'll get a chance to tee it up soon in OH!

Sounds good! Thanks golfinFF! Hopefully we'll get a chance to tee it up soon in OH!

Heck yeah I'm planning on making at least one event this fall, as its gonna be a busy time for me.

Back