3Bays GSA Pro Swing Analyzer Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Ryan H is back with his latest review and this one on a unique device. Check it out here.

http://bit.ly/14nLp00

Nice job Hawk. Given the complexity of a golf swing, and the amount of physics involved. I think it's pretty cool to see that wrapped up in a small package for use on the range or course if some chose that option. The distance differential is a problem that I would be interested to see how they can address. Each golf swing being so different, and the way the face angles change with each golfer it seems virtually impossible to come up with a 100 % solution. But its a good training aid to help people play better golf.

I like it Ryan, well done. This little device seems to offer everything you need to fix ones swing.

btw you're too far inside on the take away. Releasing early on the down swing and saving it at the bottom by short arming through the hitting zone. That takes some serious hand eye coordination.

Freddie, isn't the green line farther inside than my line? I'm not a swing guy, so I probably have no clue, but it looks like we start out on the same line and then he's flatter at the top.

I like it! Even if its not the most accurate with some numbers I would still be interested in the swing path comparison. That looked really cool to me an I can see how it would be helpful. Nice review!

Nice review. I definitely agree that they need to allow modification of loft. Too much variation between sets these days, especially between GI and players clubs that might be on higher, traditional lofts and not jacked up for added distance. All in all, though, I love where they're going with the technology and can't wait for it to be perfected.

Good review hawk.

Great review Ryan, those animations of the swing are very nice looking. I can see where this would be very beneficial if there were some way to know which drills would correct any detected swing flaws. Most probably working with the 3Bays and a swing coach at the same time would bring about some rapid improvement in ones ball striking.

Back