The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, what happened

Idiot ass students on facebook talking about fights and crap the first day of school. Way to broadcast it dumbasses.

Idiot ass students on facebook talking about fights and crap the first day of school. Way to broadcast it dumbasses.

Silly kids, nothing a sleeper hold from jman wont solve

It's all the additives in the food, it makes 'em crazy.

Silly kids, nothing a sleeper hold from jman wont solve

That would be the best first day of school EVER.

Just go to sleep you girl jean wearing emo wannabe bafoon.

lol at girl jeans

I haven't figured out the girl jeans fad. What's wrong with kids these days?

I haven't figured out the girl jeans fad. What's wrong with kids these days?

People who shouldn't have pro-created did.

I think my beard has been a bigger hit tonight in the recap thread than my actual recaps. Hahaha.

That's normal. People don't get free stuff from recaps

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I would love to sit in the back of the classroom and watch Jman in action.... I'm thinking a stream of priceless moments would ensue

That's normal. People don't get free stuff from recaps

That's what begging on twitter is for.

That's what begging on twitter is for.

I'm not really on twitter so I don't really get that. But I hear ya. Maybe me not being a huge social guru is bad

I'm not really on twitter so I don't really get that. But I hear ya. Maybe me not being a huge social guru is bad

You'll get more free stuff if you beg.

You'll get more free stuff if you beg.

I have never begged for anything

Edit: is the exception

I have never begged for anything

Edit: is the exception

I've tried to beg for everything. I'm not very good though. I rarely get what I want.

I've tried to beg for everything. I'm not very good though. I rarely get what I want.

Yeah...I don't either.

I would love to sit in the back of the classroom and watch Jman in action.... I'm thinking a stream of priceless moments would ensue

I have my moments, that's for sure.

James, I just like the fact you used the word bafoons. I thought I was the only person who used that word.

James, I just like the fact you used the word bafoons. I thought I was the only person who used that word.

Another reason we get along so dang well sir.

I just met you. And this is crazy.

[video=youtube;fWNaR-rxAic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic[/video]

Thanks to everybody that tuned in and watched the 2013 Morgan Cup. Your messages have been great and we are so thankful for each and every one of them.

Thanks to everybody that tuned in and watched the 2013 Morgan Cup. Your messages have been great and we are so thankful for each and every one of them.

For some of us it's still in process. I finished watching Round 3 last night. Now I'm reading through all the threads because I don't like to skim. I have one thread left and that one's going to take a while. It was 80 pages as of yesterday. Hopefully work won't be too busy tonight so I can get caught up and get my thoughts down.

If my power was on, I'd be catching up on the latter part of the MC coverage...sigh, stupid storm. Back to reading/watching recaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back