Florida Holiday Golf Get-together

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 sick day, that's all you need. Fly down friday, golf on Saturday and Sunday, fly home Sunday night.

Boom.

And it's cool, I approved your PTO. :alien:

hmm, if I get the chase card JB has demanded of me, that flight might be free...hmm

You guys are funny.

Hmmm......

Full on ponder.

What if it was in November instead. Or event October?
We could certainly set something up. I know Dec is hard because of the holidays and I have the Grandaddy.

We could certainly set something up. I know Dec is hard because of the holidays and I have the Grandaddy.

Oh yeah I cant do december the mrs wanted to kill me last year

My schedule is pretty much wide open.

Also, I am liking the interest we are getting for this.

Maybe we should start a new thread on this.
Get dates and such and perhaps....Just perhaps, we could do a gauntlet.
UP, RS, Waterlefe over 2 days. The THP Sarasota Gauntlet

No idea what timeframe anyone else is thinking..... I am liking October to find a weekend when I don't have kiddos and there is not a THP event. Fly in late Friday and out late Sunday.

Maybe we should start a new thread on this.
Get dates and such and perhaps....Just perhaps, we could do a gauntlet.
UP, RS, Waterlefe over 2 days. The THP Sarasota Gauntlet
Ohhh yeah!

No idea what timeframe anyone else is thinking..... I am liking October to find a weekend when I don't have kiddos and there is not a THP event. Fly in late Friday and out late Sunday.

I like this quite a bit.

Im flying in Cookies luggage! This thread has been subscribed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back