2013 THP Fantasy - The Leagues

What do mock drafts do to help? I've never done FF, so I'm wondering. And I didn't see #49768 - already past?

I'll try this if you want!

Mock drafts kill hours of time...

What do mock drafts do to help? I've never done FF, so I'm wondering. And I didn't see #49768 - already past?

I'll try this if you want!

Mock drafts are used to see what your team could look like and who could possibly be available at ur selection time. Then you can plan accordingly for the real thing.
And ya mocks only take about 20-30 minutes and I did that one at like 3.

I tap, therefore I am

Mock drafts are used to see what your team could look like and who could possibly be available at ur selection time. Then you can plan accordingly for the real thing.
And ya mocks only take about 20-30 minutes and I did that one at like 3.

I tap, therefore I am

I guess it would only help if you know your draft order first?

Wow don't even give me a chance to talk trash ;) And yes that is probably true. Unless I get killed with injuries like last year.

A veteran of Fantasy Leagues, I see...I am brilliant and my team was the best except for (insert excuse).

BTW, I have to get any and all smack talking in now before you and the other league 2 owners start beating me like an adopted child.

I guess it would only help if you know your draft order first?

I've done quite a few from all over the board just to see, but ya it can be very beneficial when you have a set spot to practice at. I think so atleast :)

I tap, therefore I am

I've done quite a few from all over the board just to see, but ya it can be very beneficial when you have a set spot to practice at. I think so atleast :)

I tap, therefore I am

Best part of doing multiple mocks is kinda see where your target players go in the draft. Might help you prep your plan. If you go into a draft without a plan, well....... Good luck

The league I run at work is called the "Laces Out" league. Split into two divisions: Finkle and Einhorn.

Here is our league logo:

tumblr_md9j5vEBX11qajbako1_1280.jpg

I could only laugh after reading this. Do you do all of the spitting and tongue scratching like they do at the end.

League 5 is going down, well they will if I can actually understand how to make sure I set my team up right.

Your ass is going down, just so you know.

Let the team name pondering begin

I'm Thinkin RBs?

What does that mean; runnin' backwards?

Ruh Roh, I just realized that my draft night is on my oldest son's birthday. I'll need to see what we have planned and if we are doing his B-Day on Saturday. If not, I may need to find a volunteer for one of the Monday leagues to swap with me for league #3. I'll let you know something soon!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:
May have already been answered, but since we are sticking with ESPN, are there any scoring changes from last year, or is everything the same?

lots of fl peeps in #4...fools going DOWN

I have my team name ready, let's do this thing.

Just like my Broncos, a championship year is coming.

I'm hoping for some serious dumb luck on this one! I will keep the cellar cool I'm sure

I've seen people "picking a winner before", and it's never attractive! I need a crash course on Fantasy football for dummies I guess.

Back