Wager Thread - The 2013 Morgan Cup

zentai_golfer_sm_zpsa23c954d.jpg

Shrank it 40%

So finally got through the second round coverage. JJ, let me know what & when for avy/sig.

Can't wait to see the RH HOTD vid from you Taylor...should be interesting!

Funny enough, in 2 more weeks you will have a new one!!! You lost my bet too hehe

Yes indeed! We each lost a bet to each other. I owe you one as well as Dev and Sharkhat. It's a giant avatar changing circle! :act-up:

Yes indeed! We each lost a bet to each other. I owe you one as well as Dev and Sharkhat. It's a giant avatar changing circle! :act-up:

IT is you decide the punishment... so it can be whatever you want it to be!!

I'm getting a bit worried as Dawg's earrings have not shown up yet :banghead:. One more day so don't start bawling yet Dawg :nono:

DevRickus (Team Albatross) bets SharkHat (Team Hackers) bets TexasHacker (Team .Com) bets cpljohnst (Team Paradise) - Winner decides the punishment for one month..

You three guys were just super in your support for The Morgan Cup this year. In fact, I'd go so far to say you were Super Heroes in Morgan Cup Support. So I've prepared some SUPER avatars for you all to sport.

Devrickus you get:
Batmansmall_zps0bf0ed27.jpg

Texashacker you get:
spidermansmall_zpsf050ba56.jpg

And Sharkhat you get:
cptamgolfsmall_zps64a2bbeb.jpg

DevRickus (Team Albatross) bets SharkHat (Team Hackers) bets TexasHacker (Team .Com) bets cpljohnst (Team Paradise) - Winner decides the punishment for one month..

You three guys were just super in your support for The Morgan Cup this year. In fact, I'd go so far to say you were Super Heroes in Morgan Cup Support. So I've prepared some SUPER avatars for you all to sport.
And Sharkhat you get:

Tagged for when my rainbow fades

Those super hero's are hilarious.

Thanks to all that made some bets and followed the Morgan Cup so closely. Your support was key!

Thanks to all that made some bets and followed the Morgan Cup so closely. Your support was key!
QFT!!!

Your support is what helped make the 2013 Morgan Cup so great.

Devrickus you get:

Texashacker you get:

And Sharkhat you get:

Done. Thanks alot Barry. Can you send me your home address so I can mail you some Ward farts?

Devrickus you get:

Texashacker you get:

And Sharkhat you get:

Rainbow hat is gone, my avatar is now under your control.

I love seeing the result of these bets. Escpecially after a Team Paradise victory.

Done. Thanks alot Barry. Can you send me your home address so I can mail you some Ward farts?

Finally this bet is complete. So long batman!!!

Back