2013 Solheim Cup Thread (Spoilers)

I have never seen stacy lewis play like this.

Its way too gimmicky. Face paint, flags in the hair, stars and stripes glasses...great when thencrowd wear these, awful when the players do. Looks like a circus.

Are you describing Michelle Wie or the whole team lol

Are you describing Michelle Wie or the whole team lol

:) she takes the biscuit, but a lot of the players have this stuff too.

Is it just me or does this seem like an odd place for this event? The course just seems to overpower these players and it's making for ugly golf

Michelle better have some confidence with that putting stance by now or these greens will kick her butt and lead to another change before the weekend is over.

Its way too gimmicky. Face paint, flags in the hair, stars and stripes glasses...great when thencrowd wear these, awful when the players do. Looks like a circus.

And that's why I can't stand it!!!!!!

I finally got to catch some coverage at lunch, Kerr and Creamer better turn it on!

Gotta say. .Euro just seem tougher. Handles this pressure format better

tappin from my big as note2

Gotta say. .Euro just seem tougher. Handles this pressure format better

Whoever that young lady was playing with Matthew this morning showed more nerves than anyone I've ever seen in any sporting event.

Almost agreed.Lewis sure looks like nerves or just post major blues But Icher ain't feeling nerves

Christy Kerr with an awesome shot to 3 feet.

Hey. .I'm still catching up on the 1st rounds :D

Is it possible to be any slower?????

This has been a mess. Not sure if she's ever going to hit.

Is it possible to be any slower?????

No kidding. That ball might be in Kansas by now just looking at the stream flowing through there.

Phil was on the ground stating it went directly over the tree while Judy is claiming it definitely went right. The camera angle was BS and Judy is wrong!

What a sand shot!

Love the "While we're young" chants, bahahaha

Nice!!

Good lord, just freaking concede the hole already.

OK Europe. Just concede the damn hole!!!! Lexi is sitting in Eagle territory and you're lost in weeds with no clue!!!!!!!

(Simulpost, Ary. LOL)

I don't normally like hearing the crowd but the "While we're young" chants made me laugh

Holy cow, someone hit the ball finally!!

Yay! I bet that wrecks that twosome, though.

Holy cow, someone hit the ball finally!!

Yay! I bet that wrecks that twosome, though.

They were beat anyway...

Wieeeeeeeeeeeeeee! nice chip there. Is the hands thing a John Cena thing or is it that Pettersen nails thing?

BTW, the ball in the weeds is the perfect example of why the rules committee needs to amend hazard, woods, general lost ball rules to be more pace friendly. That whole thing was a disaster. Imagine if you're playing some am tourney with no official around. It might be dark before a decision gets made.

Back