Stopped at Trader Joe's in Lincoln last week and picked up a bunch of mix & match to try. Pretty surprised that none were really bad and several were just super beers. My favorites were the Lugunitas, but the KBC was pretty solid as well.

90 Schilling
Mission St IPA
Mission St Blonde Ale
Josephsbrau
Cutthroat Porter
Lugunitas "Little Sumin"
Lugunitas IPA
Jumping Cow Amber
Stockyard Oatmeal Stout
KBC IPA
Black Toad

Lagunitas never fails to impress! I wish I could find it up here more often.

So miserable we can't get yuengling up here in mass- would offer up a lot for someone to shoot me up a case.

Sorry to hear that. I tried to send said beer to a fellow THPer and lets just say it was a Major Fail on my part. Still a little salty about it but I will find a way.

Lagunitas never fails to impress! I wish I could find it up here more often.

That was my first and I'll be having that again for sure. Stockyard Oatmeal Stout was certainly stout, but I really liked it too. Having Third Shift beer tonight and it's good, but missing something now, haha.

A friend of my younger son stopped by tonight on his way from Milwaukee to Houston, he brought in 2 4 packs of Sierra Nevada Ovila Abbey Saison. Damn, I think I might have to adopt this kid, very good!

A friend of my younger son stopped by tonight on his way from Milwaukee to Houston, he brought in 2 4 packs of Sierra Nevada Ovila Abbey Saison. Damn, I think I might have to adopt this kid, very good!

Sounds like a keeper, lol.

ibj8rxex5qoxp2.gif

This is my battle buddy tonight. Great taste, wonderful chocolate, coffee, and malt body. A clean but boozy finish. Love it.

kry4.jpg

Big Heineken can

Silver Bullet pounders nothing crazy tonight

I'm enjoying a Guinness, while watching the UFC for free on Sportsnet/Fox.

I'm really enoying darker beers. Unless I have a Bud with little clamato juice, wedge of lime and a pinch of salt = Amazing!

Words could not express how happy I am that Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest is back. Im a Leinie's man but some of their spring and summer beers are a little too sweet and fruity for me.

Sam Adams Octoberfest. One of my favorites!

Grabbed the Sammy Adams fall sampler last night. Good stuff in there.

Boston Lager
Ruby Mild
Hazlenut Brown
Oktoberfest
Pumpkin something Ale
Latitude 48

That's a pretty solid sampler right there. The Hazlenut was pretty intense.

hahah. 8:05am CST on a Monday. Why wouldn't Hawk be posting in the beer thread? That is a solid sampler Hawk. Sam Adams isn't my favorite stuff, but it isn't bad.

LOL. When you put it that way it does sound a bit odd.

The Lat 48 is a good easy drinker IPA that I've been buying off and on. In reality, I bought the sampler because it was $13 and that's a screaming deal. Haven't found one I really don't like yet, which never happens.

for $13, that is the best sample ever.

I agree. Good beer is too expensive.

Ahh so refreshing

9ymyjezy.jpg

Drinking some Octoberfest this evening...yum.

Back