What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's actually my preference too, but I won't turn down a good pancake either. I have an eating problem.
I have a liking food problem.

How can you not like pancakes? They are amazing. The best pancakes I have ever had was at a little local place in Winter Park called Briar Patch. It was some kind of Hawaiian Pancake, it had banana, pineapple and macadamia nuts, wow was that good. Oh, and I also had lemon ricotta pancakes at a place in Greenville called Mary Beth's, it was served with lemon curd and syrup. Mmm, so good!

I can only eat so many pancakes before they don't taste good anymore. And I don't know how many that is! Could be three, could be six, who knows! Kinda like mushrooms. Can only eat so many before they are nasty.

Barbacoa

Fries, Brisket, Slaw, Beans, Pulled Pork!
It was amazing!!

ydebe4at.jpg

eqananur.jpg

Bowl of cheddar broccoli soup and a Frontega Chicken panini with a chai latte from Panera Bread.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

It was actually two large pizzas we ate over two days.

Tonight Jacqui invited me up to try out a Pork Tenderloin at the golf course.

Wow, the pork tenders at Painted are the best I've had in a long time. Blows Christy's Tasty Queen's pork tenders out of the water.

"Blue" Salad from Zaxby's.

Same here, I always wake up hungry. Egg sandwich is my breakfast of choice right now. Two eggs on a bagel thin with 2 pieces of turkey bacon and a side of fruit with a cup of coffee. Fills me up all morning and gives me the fuel I need to get my morning started.

That sounds so good, you're making me hungry and I'm not even hungry! I'm the same way, I wake up every morning with my stomach growling. I only get to make a good breakfast one day a week usually :( I literally eat all day also, can't help it, always hungry.

Had a potluck dinner with the parents from daycare, what an eclectic mix of food.

701 keller parkway, keller tx 76248

Actually found one about 10 miles (and own my way home) from a course I play fairly regularly. I believe I'll play over there a bit more in the future.

Chicken and steak tips why not.

2ajygyma.jpg

Chicken was marinated with this for over a day and it was delicious.

u3u3uzy7.jpg

Eggs in a basket.

We went to Ruth's Chris tonight. It was so good.

We went to Ruth's Chris tonight. It was so good.

Dude, you're on fire lately! Bethpage Black, and now Ruth Chris. Good for you!

I took the fam tonight to Anthonys Coal Fired pizza and Yogurtland... lol.

Waiting to be seated at Chili's. who knows!

#yolo
#swag
#long
#wait
#wifey
#kiddos

All of the above #'s recommended by my 13 YO daughter Carly (beautiful)!

#kidsgottalentobviously

Smoked venison tenderloin, and garlic mashed potatoes, corn on the cob.

Not bad grub tonight.

We having roast chicken, with all the trimmings.

Last night at the Rib Crib:
1185697_635431019814396_754987172_n.jpg

Wife is making homemade meatloaf and homemade bread. I'm a lucky man.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back