What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
after our round toda SkiBum and I grabbed a quick beer. Self serve cooler and take it to the counter at the course we played. So, I grab a heineken, he grabs a st pauli....or so he thought.

skibum-checkbeers.jpg

Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve 15 yr. Whiskey.... My weapon of choice on HUMP DAYYYY!

H 2 Oh Yeah!

after our round toda SkiBum and I grabbed a quick beer. Self serve cooler and take it to the counter at the course we played. So, I grab a heineken, he grabs a st pauli....or so he thought.
Whoops! What a useless, useless beverage...

Haha...Checkered. That's hysterical. Nothing like grabbing an ice cold non-alcoholic beer.

Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spiced Iced Coffee... Large!

Haha...Checkered. That's hysterical. Nothing like grabbing an ice cold non-alcoholic beer.

It was hilarious - I'm sitting there sipping it and thinking "Why does this taste so funny??"

Luckily, I played a solid round and didn't need the beer to make me feel better haha

#vodkie

Silver Bullet pounder so damn good after a long week

Bdubs for dinner tonight, gonna get myself a Honey Bear!

Vodkie. They were out of my standby Tito's, so I tried Southern Son at the recommendation of the guy behind the counter. Good stuff and made in Carrollton, TX. I said "hash tag Cookie" and the guy was like "huh?".

J.

Rum. With a side of Rum.

I must say, my Bud Lights tasted much better this time a week ago.

Silver Bullet Pounders

Just went from Racer 5 IPA to Green Flash West Coast IPA. If I can't taste the difference, does that mean I've had too many??

Guzzled a couple big cups of h2o, now for some coffee before loosening up with a visit to the hot tub and a sunrise tee time. Gotta fit in some sticks before my ff draft at noon ;)

coffee and some water.

Maxwell House

Lavazza black can espresso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Monster Paisley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back