Des Moines Outing in October

Looking forward to this. I'm in a funk and need to get away for some good times with my THP pals. If we have an even number of players we should have a little side game or two to make it fun. We did that in Peoria in May and it was a good time.

Looking forward to this. I'm in a funk and need to get away for some good times with my THP pals. If we have an even number of players we should have a little side game or two to make it fun. We did that in Peoria in May and it was a good time.

It is going to be a blast. I am hoping we get up near that 16-20 number and maybe can get some kind of group rate.

Heard about this little get together down in Atlanta and I would love to go, but it's just too long of a drive for me and the wife is already unhappy about all the trips I have taken this year.

Hope you guys have fun! It would have been great to meet another member of the #DreamTeam but I guess not this time.

You need to come back down here and do another one. Would love to meet all the thp members in the area and play a round with them. Where did you guys play last time?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

We played Metamora Fields as a larger group. A few of us played Weaver as well. I don't know that I'll be able to swing another trip down there this year with all the stuff I have coming up, but we'll do it one of these days!

We played Metamora Fields as a larger group. A few of us played Weaver as well. I don't know that I'll be able to swing another trip down there this year with all the stuff I have coming up, but we'll do it one of these days!

Sounds good. Never have played Metamora fields before but have heard good things about it. Just let us know when your down here again and we will get something together.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Still looking to see if anyone from my area is headed out to this. I may just have to make the 6 hr trip by myself.

In terms of sidegames....We always play skins, greenballs and low putts in my Sunday morning group (16+ Guys) and
then we'll play a game in our own individual group as well.

You would be welcome to drive to the Quad Cities and carpool with me the rest of the way if timing works out.

I'm good to go for Sat. Oct. 12th.

Unfortunately I won't be staying the night, but I should be able to play all day on Saturday.

Very nice. Glad to hear you can make it sir.

13 for sures with JJ and P4B yet to confirm.. And countless others. I have a contact in to the harvester and am waiting to hear back

Just talked to The Harvester and they will take 20 bucks a piece off of the all day rate if we get 16 or more.

They are excited to get us out there for sure

So, we only need to get two more to confirm?

Just talked to The Harvester and they will take 20 bucks a piece off of the all day rate if we get 16 or more.

They are excited to get us out there for sure

LOVE IT!

~Rock

Man wish I could make this trip!

I35 and 16 hours make a great golf road trip!

Yes! I'd love to have 20.. I know bhilin and howzat and a few others expressed interest.

Hard for me to commit to anything the way work is right now but will do what I can to be there. Solid 80% right now.

Hard for me to commit to anything the way work is right now but will do what I can to be there. Solid 80% right now.

You are welcome to ride with me if you'd like.

Man I really wish I was rich, and could pull this off. It looks like you all will have a lot of fun.

False! Duey, you are not welcome to ride with me!

False! Duey, you are not welcome to ride with me!

Ha, see if I stay up all night and miss the next days round with you again.

Hahaha. God that was a fun night.

Back