That was awesome :laughing:

that. was. AWESOME.

The broadway musical part is the best they've done since the Adrian Petersen "Orange Peanut For Me?!" Although the Michael Buble Russian Unicorn is pretty freaking awesome.

On another note, Normal Reedus (Daryl) is a freaking awesome photobomber:

NormanReedusphotobombingGameofThronesStarsandFans.jpg

Here's the Blastr article about it: http://www.blastr.com/2013-4-30/see-walking-dead’s-norman-reedus-photobomb-two-thrones-fans-pic

The "Bad Lip Reading" folks have really outdone themselves this time.

[video=youtube;jR4lLJu_-wE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jR4lLJu_-wE[/video]

Lmfao! Awesome!

Had to share this one

ryjy7y8u.jpg

49 day fellow Zombie Apocalypse fans....7 long weeks!

#CantWait

Fantastic, already seems too long for it to have been off TV!

Great. I am very excited for the show to come back.

Not excited for all the complaining that they don't kill enough zombies.

Picked up this phone cover last week. 6 Sundays and we are back

1001250_10200270883561516_1121335661_n.jpg

Picked up this phone cover last week. 6 Sundays and we are back

1001250_10200270883561516_1121335661_n.jpg

Cool case, would be cooler without the writing but that is personal preference.

Not sure how longs its been up but there is a season 4 trailer up on amc.com.

It's back.

so-so episode in my opinion

so-so episode in my opinion

yeah I wasn't that impressed at all...and the group that went on the "run"....should have comeback with a couple of military Humvee's there were 2 or 3 at at that Big Lot's store they went to.

I'm waiting for the "this show isn't about killing zombies" to start back before I subscribe to this thread again. Haha

Solid episode last night. Crazy seeing Michonne with the map of GA, they're getting close to my hometown!

I thought the whole supply run/roof scene was ridiculous. The guy shatters the wine shelf, everything falls down, zombies start falling through a roof that was initially able to support a military helicopter but could not support 30 zombies on a rampage? I don't know why I continue to watch this show, but I will still watch it and I will still complain about the ridiculousness of it. And I hope Carl gets bitten soon.

I'm waiting for the "this show isn't about killing zombies" to start back before I subscribe to this thread again. Haha

Solid episode last night. Crazy seeing Michonne with the map of GA, they're getting close to my hometown!

It's not about killing Zombies.

I thought the whole supply run/roof scene was ridiculous. The guy shatters the wine shelf, everything falls down, zombies start falling through a roof that was initially able to support a military helicopter but could not support 30 zombies on a rampage? I don't know why I continue to watch this show, but I will still watch it and I will still complain about the ridiculousness of it. And I hope Carl gets bitten soon.

two things. First) the show is based on a comic book about a zombie apocalypse and you want anything realistic to happen? Second) the zombies fell through rotten portions of the roof around the helicopter. Punch holes all around the copter weakened the roof enough for it to cave in. Unlikely, sure, but so is making a silencer out of a flashlight.

two things. First) the show is based on a comic book about a zombie apocalypse and you want anything realistic to happen? Second) the zombies fell through rotten portions of the roof around the helicopter. Punch holes all around the copter weakened the roof enough for it to cave in. Unlikely, sure, but so is making a silencer out of a flashlight.[/QUOTE]

You mean a TV show based on a comic about a zombie apocalypse should mot be 100 percent realistic???? lol

You mean a TV show based on a comic about a zombie apocalypse should mot be 100 percent realistic???? lol

Crazy right?

It's not about killing Zombies.

two things. First) the show is based on a comic book about a zombie apocalypse and you want anything realistic to happen? Second) the zombies fell through rotten portions of the roof around the helicopter. Punch holes all around the copter weakened the roof enough for it to cave in. Unlikely, sure, but so is making a silencer out of a flashlight.

Not to mention it looked like those shelves were supporting the roof. At least, it looked like they were the full height of the building in the show.

Not to mention it looked like those shelves were supporting the roof. At least, it looked like they were the full height of the building in the show.

I think it was an allegory about how alcohol is bad, mmmkay.

I think it was an allegory about how alcohol is bad, mmmkay.
Don't drink and drive, kids. Even during a zombie apocalypse.

Back