Hopkins Golf Wedges Preview Thread

Sweet looking set up buddy! They look sexy next to those Xforged Irons. I wish you would of had them in the bag in ATL for selfish reasons. I'm dying to get my hands on one of these. All the feed back is phenomenal. Enjoy them and go low buddy

Here they are on their first range session. Kind of annoyed the course had everybody hitting off mats today but it did get to go all around the chipping green from light rough, deep Bermuda rough, tight lies and sand and I really like how they preform around the green.
image_zps5c6f62e0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
THP is on the right of Hopkins on the 50 just like the others but the glare is hiding it.

Man, i've never seen stamping so large, and I LOVE it. Looks SO good.

All of a sudden I want a whole new wedge set with giant letters.

Sweet looking set up buddy! They look sexy next to those Xforged Irons. I wish you would of had them in the bag in ATL for selfish reasons. I'm dying to get my hands on one of these. All the feed back is phenomenal. Enjoy them and go low buddy

I wish I would have had them too. The 50 with shelf grind was on back order.

Off topic, HUGE Congrats on getting the last spot on the DreamTeam!

War Eagle from my iPhone

Man, i've never seen stamping so large, and I LOVE it. Looks SO good.

The 'WL' is a little bigger and blockier than it looked on Hopkins website but it is growing on me.

War Eagle from my iPhone

Dude. It looks awesome. I'm jealous.

dude, I'd be pumped if I were you!! It turned out incredibly good.

Oh I like the way they look. It is just slightly different than the design. The designer in me wanted to see the original design on the actual product. But sometimes the finished product doesn't come out quite the way you thought it would and it is still awesome, just in a different way.

War Eagle from my iPhone

omg those large letters look awesome!!!!!

I hit my new 60 heel today....love love love! nippon wv and lamkins. i am coming from 588s, and while i love those...this feels better...very rewarding at contact

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Those wedges look sweet WL!

If anything, the fact that I've learned to chip with the toe down will make moving to these wedge worth it for me. That shot is one that I feel like I have a chance at making and the old method (more of a pitch I guess?) wasn't that way. Plus, I can hit it out of greenside rough, which wasn't what I expected to be able to do.

I'm still wishing I had just ponied up for the Nippons through the whole set. I hate being cheap and regretting it later.

I'm loving the look mine is getting, it's darkening up and rusting a little, the sole is still shiny. I need to get a couple pics up.

Me too man. Mine aren't all crusty or anything. Just dark and I love it.

Hit the 50 about 8 times today. Really sloppy wet conditions, primed for attacking pins and that's what the CJ-1 allowed me to do today. Dang it was it awesome, except playing in the wet conditions will surely wreck havoc on my raw finish (I'm not scared of rust, just love the current look). Best shot of the day wasn't even a full shot. I was about 60 yards out to an uphill green. Got a nice 1/2 swing on it and stuck it to about 3 feet for a nice birdie. I have no idea if its the weight of the head or the design, but I wish I could slo-mo me hitting this thing out of the rough. Like a hot knife through butter. Glad to see everyone is loving these.

Well. It's #WPF and here I am again, glued to my macbook, creating wedge setups. Just so hard choosing between these and Mack Daddy 2's.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Well. It's #WPF and here I am again, glued to my macbook, creating wedge setups. Just so hard choosing between these and Mack Daddy 2's.

If you want to swing LH I will have a set with me tomorrow.

I want a 54. Next month, its on.

If you want to swing LH I will have a set with me tomorrow.

Have you ever seen a really really prissy chick try to swing a golf club? Well that's me trying to swing left handed...

Have you ever seen a really really prissy chick try to swing a golf club? Well that's me trying to swing left handed...

No but I have golfed with a leprechaun and a Canadian dude that was RH but swung LH. Do I win?

No but I have golfed with a leprechaun and a Canadian dude that was RH but swung LH. Do I win?

You're always a winner, big guy.

God I love these wedges.

I said that no less than 5 times yesterday at the course. Its just a fact. I'm an animal with this 58(59)

Back