SeeMore Counterbalance Putter Review

Not at all, IMO it would take a HEAVY putter to cause any sort of fatigue on the greens, but I suppose everyone is different. Its the beauty of balancing/counterbalancing, though the overall weight is higher, it in no way feels like it when in use in the stroke.

Interesting. The PCB does look like a very attractive putter. I know you're a Super Stroke user. Do you think that a taperless grip would be even easier to use with the design?

Interesting. The PCB does look like a very attractive putter. I know you're a Super Stroke user. Do you think that a taperless grip would be even easier to use with the design?

As I mentioned in the review and the preview thread, I was actually quite impressed with the SeeMore belly grip, pretty constant taper on that one where my grip sits with plenty of room to still move up and down without dealing with the taper factor.

Great review James. My next purchase is going to be a SeeMore. This review might have just thrust that purchase into a counter balanced one..

Great review James. My next purchase is going to be a SeeMore. This review might have just thrust that purchase into a counter balanced one..

Thanks Brad!

If you're going to truly take a look, I think a BC should DEFINITELY be under consideration. I'm having 3 of mine converted as we speak.

Awesome review again Jman. I had the conversion to CB for my mFGP2 and have had a personal best round with it already. The key area for me has been on the 3-5 footers. The weighting and design with the CB allows me to release the putter properly and not push/pull trying to guide the putter on short putts.

Great job Jman!

I enjoyed your thoughts Jman, great job. I really need to get up there to the SeeMore shop and get fit for one of these. Keep us posted on how it changes your putting.

I enjoyed your thoughts Jman, great job. I really need to get up there to the SeeMore shop and get fit for one of these. Keep us posted on how it changes your putting.

Thank you DD! I appreciate the kind words buddy and I most certainly will!

Ordered a CB M1 last week. Just changed it up to a CB Z3C instead. Oh my this review makes me more excited.

Also, shout out to Alex @ Seemore for helping me out. Super helpful and I hope that the putter works out because I'd love to continue to support this company.

What is roughly the cost to have an existing head converted at Seemore?

What is roughly the cost to have an existing head converted at Seemore?

50.00, includes reshaft, weight/loft/lie adjustments, regrip, and shipping back.

I have spent an hour or so rolling mine today and I am so glad I had the conversion done. It is hard to describe how good the weight feels and how easy it is to have a smooth controlled take away.

50.00, includes reshaft, weight/loft/lie adjustments, regrip, and shipping back.

It's crazy cheap! I've got mine packed and will be mailing it tomorrow morning. I've been talking to Alex and he's fantastic.

Last edited:
Another great review Jman!

I've been very happy with my current SeeMores. However, between your review and the counterbalanced thread, I'm interested in trying out a CB SeeMore just so I can see how well it will work for me.

Great write up Jman. I have been devouring SeeMore information lately.

J.

My three I sent in for counterbalancing will be shipped out tomorrow and I cannot freaking wait to get them in hand.

Excellent review Jman. That PCB head looks llike something that'd fit my eye rolling. Have yet to try counterbalanced, might give it a try after this. Thanks as always man!

Jman, loved the review. I have loved my mFGP2CS c/b redo from Seemore. So much that I don't see myself using a couple of my other SeeMores now and that makes me sad. Your review is spot on.

It's crazy cheap! I've got mine packed and will be mailing it tomorrow morning. I've been talking to Alex and he's fantastic.

Excited to see how it works out for you KB! Hope it gives you the results you're looking for!

My three I sent in for counterbalancing will be shipped out tomorrow and I cannot freaking wait to get them in hand.

To say I'm interested on your thoughts around the different weights would be an understatement.

To say I'm interested on your thoughts around the different weights would be an understatement.

I'm pretty interested myself buddy. Really looking forward to it honestly.

Just ordered an FGP Tour 38"/70* counter-balanced with teal grip and the red RST cover.

I was leaning towards the PTM1 but they are out of the black head in those for another couple of weeks and there's not much difference between it and the FGP Tour (mainly the smooth PTM vs slightly textured Tour), so I went ahead with the FGP Tour.

Can't wait to try out the counter-balanced and finally own a SeeMore.​

Just got my notification. My M1 will be back in my possession on Friday, just in time for a scramble on Saturday. Can't wait to see her again!

I see your putter lengths are 35" and 36"....are these the counterbalance putters? I typically use a 34" normal putter and choke down a bit but am going to try and counterbalance my SeeMore belly putter. Is the suggested length about 3" longer than normal?

Back