SeeMore Putters Thread

Thanks for the earlier responses to my question about SPI. It's appreciated. I'm a straight back and straight through putter.

I love the idea of RST but alignment seems to be a strength for me. Not once in the 100+ putts I rolled at PGA Superstore did I have to make an adjustment to hide the red dot. I can see how this feature could be a game changer for those that do struggle with alignment though.

What is drawing me to SeeMore is the center shaft. There are so few putters out there that have this. I will be getting one for sure to play around with.

My natural set-up from the get go "hid the red dot" as well. The center and straight shaft have been game changers for me. Never used either before making the switch to SeeMore. I don't even think about the red dot anymore but I know that I am stroking a damn good better that gives me a chance to make any putt I stroke!

PTM 1 came in the mail today. Blue paint till on this one to follow.
ydemudy3.jpg
6uqe6agy.jpg
egeguze5.jpg

I never owned a CS putter before Seemore. Now, thats all I want to use. It helps me so much.

Me too. The center shafted in my current gamer was a huge help in reducing pulls and pushes.

Sweet looking flatstick! Enjoy!

Me too. The center shafted in my current gamer was a huge help in reducing pulls and pushes.

Agree with this 100%. Can't even explain why I never tried a CS putter. Guess they just weren't that popular in big box stores.

How come I don't have anything in the smoke diamond finish?

You can change that with one phone call to Franklin, TN

SF, congrats on the pending Z series!!! It's such a sweet looking putter, I am glad to hear you're going that route.

Six4, enjoy the PTM dude!!

Was testing the waters on a m1 listed on the bay that looks to be in excellent shape. Seller not willing to come down much from his asking price so I let it go. Ending in less than an hour if anybody is interested.

Last edited:

I was putting with the FGP over the weekend and really liked the center shaft. Will be gaming it in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SF, congrats on the pending Z series!!! It's such a sweet looking putter, I am glad to hear you're going that route.

Six4, enjoy the PTM dude!!

I love the look! Paint filling as I'm typing.

Little touching up to do but I love the blue.
a8u5eses.jpg
a8anuje2.jpg
3yvase6a.jpg

The PTM1 is looking great!

The PTM1 is looking great!

I was set on the m2c being my first 100% milled but I might go with mallet instead. These things are like crack!

Agreed! Bought my first two a couple of months ago. Hopefully ordering my third tomorrow. I'm sure the 4th, 5th, etc., etc., etc. will be close behind....

My z3c, m9, and mFGP2 are heading home today. This makes me happy.

My z3c, m9, and mFGP2 are heading home today. This makes me happy.

As it should. Will be fun to watch you game them and then decide on what is the permanent gamer.....(as much as anything can be for you).

As it should. Will be fun to watch you game them and then decide on what is the permanent gamer.....(as much as anything can be for you).

I'm leaning mFGP2 PR just because its my favorite headshape ever, but man is that a tough trio of putters. May end up a perma rotation.

Got "permission" from my wife to pull the trigger on an FGP for my birthday this week. :banana:

But standard or counter-balanced is the question... Is the FGP a good candidate for counter-balancing? (Does the head matter at all?)

Back