The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So - have you West Coast people seen the moon yet? Actually, have you East Coast and middle people seen it too?

It was up when I was driving home. (I drive east to get home). It was full and bright even though the sun hadn't fully set yet. I have had trouble sleeping the last couple of nights... seems I always have trouble near a full moon. Perhaps I am a werewolf?

It was up when I was driving home. (I drive east to get home). It was full and bright even though the sun hadn't fully set yet. I have had trouble sleeping the last couple of nights... seems I always have trouble near a full moon. Perhaps I am a werewolf?

Or just a lunatic.

I've decided that, although I prefer homemade chocolate chip cookies, I would rather eat the crunchy store bought kind than the soft store bought kind.

We have a few that have theirs up already. There were some who had them up before Thanksgiving, which bugs me.

Why does that bug you?

I've decided that, although I prefer homemade chocolate chip cookies, I would rather eat the crunchy store bought kind than the soft store bought kind.

The only store bought cookies I like are Double-Stuf Oreos.

Why does that bug you?

Too early. It's bad enough that Christmas stuff gets put up in the stores as they are taking down the Halloween stuff.

The only store bought cookies I like are Double-Stuf Oreos.

Yummmmm.

I remember as a kid, making my own double stuff out of regular Oreos before they came out with Double Stuff.

Too early. It's bad enough that Christmas stuff gets put up in the stores as they are taking down the Halloween stuff.

I don't mind Christmas lights being put up early, as I find those who put theirs up early are generally picky about their displays so they're nice. I agree with you that retailers put their wares up for sale way too early though.

Yummmmm.

I remember as a kid, making my own double stuff out of regular Oreos before they came out with Double Stuff.

I do that with the Double-Stuf and make Quadruple-Stuf Oreos.

Do you drink an extra big glass of milk with that? :D

I'm looking at the Williams-Sonoma catalog and they have sandwich cookie cake pans - the cake look like a giant stuffed Oreo.

I don't eat cookies anymore, but I can't imagine eating Oreos without milk.

I have a Calphalon frittata pan, which they are also showing in the Williams-Sonoma catalog. The frittata in the photo has a bacon lattice on it. I never thought of doing that. It looks really good.

I only like Oreos in ice cream (Ben and Jerry's Cookies 'n Cream or whatnot.)

Having said that, if they were lying around, I would eat them.

Me too. We're just never satisfied with our Oreos!

Me too. We're just never satisfied with our Oreos!

I don't allow myself to buy them. I will eat 6 Quadruple Suff at a time. I have no impulse control with certain things.

Only because I froze them in individual baggies. It forced me to ration them.

But isn't that impulse control right there?

But isn't that impulse control right there?

I suppose it is and if I plan ahead - I usually do ok. If the treat is there for the grabbing - I'll grab it.

I suppose it is and if I plan ahead - I usually do ok. If the treat is there for the grabbing - I'll grab it.

Notice my restraint here.

Notice my restraint here.

How Harry - I reworded my post because of you and yet you still end up here. I was right - all you and Smallie think about is having sex.

How Harry - I reworded my post because of you and yet you still end up here. I was right - all you and Smallie think about is having sex.

It really sounds better if you leave out the word "having." LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back