The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my favorite hot dog place. It's in NY state, not CT.

Walters

My favorite hot dog.
DodgerDog.png

Except it has sauerkraut on it. And no ketchup. :D

Saurkraut is amazing.

I agree with Gasman and ketchup doesn't belong on a hot dog.

Says who, ketchup and hot dogs were meant to be together.

Yes kraut.
No ketchup.
Yes spicy mustard.

208678082_d27c158642.jpg

I feel like the spicy mustard is the unsung hero in the braut with saurekraut.

Yes kraut.
No ketchup.
Yes spicy mustard.

Spicy mustard being something else the Americans are not strong at. Properly spicy mustard should clean out the sinuses and make the eyes water with the thinnest spreading. You can dole out half a pound of the stuff I find here and it doesn't make me blink.

Sausage:

bbq-2-300x300.jpg

Mustard:

51hnskbDYzL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-3,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

Chicago knows hot dogs.

Kevin

I know it's still early for some of you, but the moon is amazing tonight. It's full and low and very bright. There's magic in the air.

My wife loves "thats what she said" jokes.

So - have you West Coast people seen the moon yet? Actually, have you East Coast and middle people seen it too?

So - have you West Coast people seen the moon yet? Actually, have you East Coast and middle people seen it too?
I just looked. It is quite high by now, so it doesn't look as impressive as when you spotted it, probably. Nice clear night though....

I just looked. It is quite high by now, so it doesn't look as impressive as when you spotted it, probably. Nice clear night though....

A lot of houses have their Christmas lights up too. It really is one of those nights.

A lot of houses have their Christmas lights up too. It really is one of those nights.
We have a few that have theirs up already. There were some who had them up before Thanksgiving, which bugs me.

How long has Obama been on?

On TV tonight, hehe.

I guess he came on at 7 Central Time since it's over now. Missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back