The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I originally had you in the middle.

I'll bet.

Spoiler
You can't tell me that you didn't intentionally do that.

But I still don't understand how it was originally written.

I'll bet.

Spoiler
You can't tell me that you didn't intentionally do that.

But I still don't understand how it was originally written.

I was going to say that I would knock you down to get to my treat, but I thought you would take that the right way so I reworded the entire post.

I thought you would take that the right way so I reworded the entire post.

So you reworded it so that I would take it wrong?

And you didn't deny that you wrote that previous post to be intentionally salacious.

So you reworded it so that I would take it wrong?

And you didn't deny that you wrote that previous post to be intentionally salacious.

No, I didn't.

Harry - It's 12:15am here - you think I'm trying to draw you into my web?

No, I didn't.

Harry - It's 12:15am here - you think I'm trying to draw you into my web?

I think you like my teasing more than you let on.

Somehow my wife thinks it's a fair deal that since I spent $25 on used golf balls that she can spend $50 on a new purse. Well I guess I haven't actually spent the money on them just yet. She wants a Vera Bradley purse. She was looking at them and they are hideous. I just don't understand it. We were standing in Kohl's one day and she was stressing about paying $25 for a nice black leather purse but she is insistant on buying a $50 ugly purse without thinking twice about it.

I hate to see what she's going to want when I tell her I'm buying a driver for $150.

Don't tell her! :D

It will be kind of difficult to explain $150 missing out of our checking account. I'm actually working on getting some money but I don't know anyone looking for a fish finder that I'm trying to sell.

Somehow my wife thinks it's a fair deal that since I spent $25 on used golf balls that she can spend $50 on a new purse. Well I guess I haven't actually spent the money on them just yet. She wants a Vera Bradley purse. She was looking at them and they are hideous. I just don't understand it. We were standing in Kohl's one day and she was stressing about paying $25 for a nice black leather purse but she is insistant on buying a $50 ugly purse without thinking twice about it.

I hate to see what she's going to want when I tell her I'm buying a driver for $150.

Vera Bradley isn't my style, but some of the newer patterns are quite cool. They've been around with preppy women forever, but now they've become fashionable. $50 isn't too much for something that won't ever go out of style.

Vera Bradley is popular here as well, and I think they're hideous. Like walking around carrying small but garish quilts.

Vera Bradley is popular here as well, and I think they're hideous. Like walking around carrying small but garish quilts.

I was trying to figure out what they reminded me of. Thank you for helping me out. They do look like quilts.

I was trying to figure out what they reminded me of. Thank you for helping me out. They do look like quilts.

Good grief Bogey - Of course they do - they're quilted bags. Duh.

Whats the deal with some of these new strollers? I just got done eating and three different people all had these huge athletic looking strollers. The place is small enough already but throw a couple of these in and it makes it interesting. Are these people running marathons with their babies?

Whats the deal with some of these new strollers? I just got done eating and three different people all had these huge athletic looking strollers. The place is small enough already but throw a couple of these in and it makes it interesting. Are these people running marathons with their babies?

They are jogging strollers. I am at that age where ALL my girlfriends either just had a baby or they are pregnant so all I hear about all day long are baby related things. These jogging strollers are supposed to be great for, you guessed it, jogging with your baby. They are very expensive and most of them only have 3 wheels for better mobility.

Might be good for a 65 pound basset!

They are jogging strollers. I am at that age where ALL my girlfriends either just had a baby or they are pregnant so all I hear about all day long are baby related things. These jogging strollers are supposed to be great for, you guessed it, jogging with your baby. They are very expensive and most of them only have 3 wheels for better mobility.

I get that but you would think they could maybe downsize when not jogging. I really doubt these people are doing exercise with these things anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back