THP Fantasy Football - Week 1 Thread

I just dont know if Edelman was a one week thing or not.

I know exactly what you mean. Seriously, who would have thought he would have 2 TDs? With all those rookies on that team, it's possible he could be a solid starter, but as soon as Gronk comes back, I am not sure how comfortable I would be starting him.

I know exactly what you mean. Seriously, who would have thought he would have 2 TDs? With all those rookies on that team, it's possible he could be a solid starter, but as soon as Gronk comes back, I am not sure how comfortable I would be starting him.

I put him in my lineup not because if his week 1 performance. Week 1 was largely in part of amendolas groin scare. Once he came back in the game he was irrelevant . But I subbed Jennings for Edelman because I just don't see anyone touching the ball but Adrian Peterson. I wish I could pick up ivory as a back. Lol@ qb being the leading rusher

I just dont know if Edelman was a one week thing or not.

another TE hurt in NE, Amendola kinda iffy, might be worth the gamble

I put him in my lineup not because if his week 1 performance. Week 1 was largely in part of amendolas groin scare. Once he came back in the game he was irrelevant . But I subbed Jennings for Edelman because I just don't see anyone touching the ball but Adrian Peterson. I wish I could pick up ivory as a back. Lol@ qb being the leading rusher

Unless Peterson gets hurt, he's really the only guy on that team I would play, including Kyle Rudolph, who I know a lot of people were high on, but I don't trust Ponder.

wait Amendola is iffy? who would have guessed that

Amendola could be so good if he can stay healthy, but you just never know with that guy. He is on that list of players, like Charles, Vick, Ryan Matthews, etc...who you just never know week to week how their health is going to be.

I know it's early, but I feel like doing some waiver pickups already.

Amendola could be so good if he can stay healthy, but you just never know with that guy. He is on that list of players, like Charles, Vick, Ryan Matthews, etc...who you just never know week to week how their health is going to be.

that's so true. I have Mattews on a couple teams. I'm hoping A - he stays somewhat healthy and B - new regime will get more out of him.

Man I just noticed that I'm #16 on waiver priority now for being in 1st place. No bueno at all.

First year playing FF. I wish I wasn't so I could still make fun of my friends that do. Nonetheless, I'm in and I want to win. Does anybody think MJD is going to have a good season at all. He only got me 4 points last week. In a 12 team league, what RB would be a good trade target for MJD? I know he's not Ray Rice\ AD \ Arian Foster level, but I'd like to have something consistent vs what I percieve to be his wild fluctuations week to week. Any thoughts are appreciated.

What fluctuations? It's week 1. MJD has never been any good on any team that I've ever had. The problem is that he's probably as good as anything you're going to be able to pick up at this point in time.

What fluctuations? It's week 1. MJD has never been any good on any team that I've ever had. The problem is that he's probably as good as anything you're going to be able to pick up at this point in time.

Maybe I misunderstand your response, I'm asking for trade targets, not waiver wire pickups.

And the fluctuations I mentioned are what I percieve to be coming. I fully understand this is week one, therefore there is only one game of history for this season. And with the place in the draft where he was picked up, I'd have to postulate that he's not going to average 4.5 points per game, therefore I'd equate this week's performance as being on the low end of the "fluctuations" I mentioned in my post.

Yeah hes been irrelevant for the last almost 4 years

First year playing FF. I wish I wasn't so I could still make fun of my friends that do. Nonetheless, I'm in and I want to win. Does anybody think MJD is going to have a good season at all. He only got me 4 points last week. In a 12 team league, what RB would be a good trade target for MJD? I know he's not Ray Rice\ AD \ Arian Foster level, but I'd like to have something consistent vs what I percieve to be his wild fluctuations week to week. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Forte, D. Wilson, A. Morris, Richardson if they might be getting impatient. You could probably get the Eddie Lacy types, but I'd stay put in that case. He'll bounce back.

Does anyone know how the waiver process works? Who gets first dibs on a free agent? Thanks in advance from a first-timer!

Does anyone know how the waiver process works? Who gets first dibs on a free agent? Thanks in advance from a first-timer!

Worst record and then lowest points for I think.

Worst record and then lowest points for I think.

Thanks. Does this mean that the team with the worst record/lowest Points For gets first choice of EVERY free agent? For example, if that person drops 2 or 3 players, then does he get first crack at any three free agents?

Does putting a waiver claim early make any difference?

Thanks. Does this mean that the team with the worst record/lowest Points For gets first choice of EVERY free agent? For example, if that person drops 2 or 3 players, then does he get first crack at any three free agents?

Does putting a waiver claim early make any difference?

No u get best dibs on the first player u rank
And no timing plays no factor

Back